[account deactivated]

damoj posted:

tears you should still be executed.

i have a few problems with this

those seem like 4chan pictures to me. i say ifap that guy for posting them regardless of who he is
[account deactivated]
he.

apple, alphabet, facebook, under armour,
get it, returns. lol!
[account deactivated]
what city is that gonna be erected in? i'll pay some teenagers to bring him plumb every night

tears posted:

In the years since the release of Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight, a minor high point in your life, you have only grown more alienated and depressed. You feel your grasp on sanity slipping by the week. But, good news! The long-awaited sequel is opening tonight, at your local multiplex! Of course, the theater will be filled with loving couples and laughing friends...sickening. A disgusting reminder of everything you can never have. What kind of answer would the Joker have for these people? Would he willingly suffer such a brutal indignity? The Joker is neither justice nor lawlessness, the Joker is chaos and anarchy, the Joker is freedom...the only kind you will ever know. This problem set will help you figure out where to set up to maximize an efficient bullet spray across all of the theater's 46 stadium-seating rows.

from t_d

yes, one is armed with a gun, the other with a fluorescent lightbulb

edit, ive noticed another one - the flags are different

Edited by tears ()

those things will give you cancer
excellent trigger discipline on that dowel rod
questionable.
epic for the win
[account deactivated]

karphead posted:

excellent trigger discipline on that dowel rod

staev......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
everyone here is me
Note that video is shot in one of probably the top 2 richest parts of Portland, which is among the most racist cities on the planet also probably

tears posted:

apple, alphabet, facebook, under armour,

saw that at my local ImmenseHeap too. weird.

swampman posted:

A town nicknamed by old timers as "Lake No-negro", not joking.

I'm the guy who's sign says "speak openly, pursue solidarity" and I'm hooting at hollering at women
LONG LIVE GADDAFISM
coda

[account deactivated]
but did they taste ok?
if capitalism kept on trucking along for another 50 years or so, we'd end up in a world where the political system would become so eroded it would just be a formality. Voting with your "dollar" would become the norm. you would purchase products from companies that would represent your values, and accept that they are now the absolute force that drives the country. the idea with of voting with your dollar would become so mainstream that companies profits would be covered by news and social media in a way that is indicative of popular support. You don't vote for senator fuckface, you buy products from the tony the tiger the trans ally. you'd hail a ride from the nationalist uber. you would buy cheetos from the pro-gun cheetorium. you'd buy a car from the pro-environment musky enterprises. That would be your voice. Unfortunately, similar to how voting works now, all those companies are owned by the same group of rich dudes, and any attempt to produce results from buying a certain product (or vote a certain way)is absolutely meaningless.

The good news is. capitalism won't be trucking along for another fifty years. most of us will die from climate change. some of us will have stashed some cheetos and weather the storm.

who did this lmao
If I had to guess I'd say probably a hater

This is what you're looking for:
https://www.reddit.com/r/communism/comments/16jpgq/come_to_the_rhizzone_a_place_for_comrades/
one of the steampunk wedding photos leaked