[account deactivated]
Five Dudes Looking for Sugar Mamas

"We will feed you grapes, dote over you, fan you with feathers, rub your feet, be the dashing hunk by your side as you walk down Rodeo Drive. We will style our hair (those of us that have it) in the latest fashions. We will tan our bodies, suck in our guts all day long, and generally do everything to make you happy. In return, you must fund our lifestyle when we're not with you, not ask too many direct questions about who we're with when we're not with you, and don't ask us where we were on friday and saturday night (if not with you)."

discipline posted:
what? where, why

uchicago and nyu, probbo either gonna go to uw-madison if my endless complaining at them for money doesn't work

lmao why the fuck are you whining about course fees while applying to two horrendously expensive private universities you moron
nyu costs soooo much

jools posted:
lmao why the fuck are you whining about course fees while applying to two horrendously expensive private universities you moron

*maroon

gneeehhh my white people problems
go to nyu so you can network your way to being a clerk at a tacocopter startup paid entirely in shares.
the only real reason to go to nyu is the opportunity to rip zizek's snotbeard off

clanzy posted:

yes, literally lmao

jools posted:

community colleges and trade schools don't have frats man, i need to get the full college experience when i major in philosophy

jools posted:

clanzy posted:

yes, literally lmao

i don't think that's fair though because rising university tuition fees and universities turning into business modeled assembly lines, manufacturing cubicle drones, is kind of a real issue (with "real" in air quotes using bunny fingers)

tpaine posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:
why go to college when you can become a sex worker and earn 3 times the average college graduate's earnings, without incurring any debt??

this is not as sexy as it sounds americanicebro. "sex workers" are not people who fuck for money, but are typically involved in the fucking industry. i'm talking condom factory foreman, fertility doctor, and...........................................JAIL GUARD! Rape :-P if you enjoyed this post please pass it along to 20 other people and i'll send you fifty dollars. That's right, fifty dollars. Now get crackin'!

there is nothing sexy about human beings, especially naked human beings grunting and expelling bodily fluids. shit's gross man, don't strawman me.

simply, though, being a sex worker is less degrading than donning a mcdonalds uniform or working an office job.

jools posted:

clanzy posted:

yes, literally lmao

Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of two white men

Im white
well then
[account deactivated]
going to college is an important step in becoming a normal well adjusted white person
white person has white people problems lollllllll

jools posted:
Im white

actually you're disgustingly pale.

AmericanNazbro posted:
why go to college when you can become a sex worker and earn 3 times the average college graduate's earnings, without incurring any debt??

i'm pretty frumpy for one thing, so i'm more suited to academia.

Prospero posted:
well then

~^~^~^~^~wOrShIp LiFe~^~^~^~^~

i'd rather rot away in academia forever than get a real job

tpaine posted:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3473931#post401815561discipline is this you

damn, thats a sick thread

who cares what school some dude when to. get a life, peace.

aerdil posted:
i'd rather rot away in academia forever than get a real job

thisa this this epic this

[account deactivated]
"i care"

-luke skywalker
like every White Internet Asslord Teen i wanna be a useless academic
which is a stupid idea, since as we all know the only true path to happiness is Professional E-iRevolutionary

Lessons posted:
who cares what school some dude when to. get a life, peace.

if goatstein told you he went to blah blah university and you met someone who also went to that school, nevermind...

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
haha well if these prices are for undergrad, go to an instate school and then go to one of these big guys for grad stuff. you will get more money offered and it means more, it literally means shit where you went to undergrad in academia

this is likely what will happen

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
planning your education around maximizing a career in academia seems a little presumptuous for a person who hasn't even started undergrad yet. it's like choosing the best weekend first aid course so you can become a doctor.
tbh it'd be cool to be a literature professor at some no-name school in the middle of the wilderness of minnesota so no one will give a shit what i do for the rest of my life
guy wants to go to school but can't afford it? wow check your privilege.

clanzy posted:
tbh it'd be cool to be a literature professor at some no-name school in the middle of the wilderness of minnesota so no one will give a shit what i do for the rest of my life

why don't you become an electrician

getfiscal posted:
why don't you become an electrician

don't wanna break a nail. don't wanna electrocute a nail