i am so heartily sick of posting and reading posts. i want it all to be over, all of it

littlegreenpills posted:
i am so heartily sick of posting and reading posts. i want it all to be over, all of it

get a hobby, like robbery or surfing

i'm going to try to go to that cms thing "by the way"
i'm going to try and reply to your actual message by the way. im really snowed under w work atm. my wife actually knows that cms lady; we have vague dinner plans with her that keep getting pushed back, and there's a modicum of mutual basset hound enthusiasm. i have said too much already
its "PMS" you idiots

littlegreenpills posted:
i'm going to try and reply to your actual message by the way. im really snowed under w work atm. my wife actually knows that cms lady; we have vague dinner plans with her that keep getting pushed back, and there's a modicum of mutual basset hound enthusiasm. i have said too much already

cool.

realtalk its kind of depressing that the whole gods and earths thing is just passe now. like a bunch of guys trying to inject somethin positive and spiritual into the streets and it became what it is. man fuck.

noavbazzer posted:
realtalk its kind of depressing that the whole gods and earths thing is just passe now. like a bunch of guys trying to inject somethin positive and spiritual into the streets and it became what it is. man fuck.

why, real islam is taking off, even if theres a lot of wahhabi influence

it just seems typical of attempts at improving life among african americans is all

youre right though, Islam goin hammer right now, mashallah
i got my deen on blast
I was pausing the vid to sound out the names before they said it and I got like two.
expected five percenter hip hop

jiroemon1897 posted:

same

noavbazzer posted:

FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK POSITIVELY IDENTIFYING WITH AND SPREADING WEALTH TO A MALIGNED COMMUNITY REQUIRES THE PRETEXT OF A LANGUAGE THAT WHITE NERDS ASSUME IS SCIENCE FICTION BASED AND THUS IDENTIFY WITH. THIS IS THE REASON 5 PERCENTERS WILL ALWAYS HAVE SUCH A WIDE PLACE IN ANY DISCUSSION OF RAP. BECAUSE OF STUPID NERDS. THEY WERE ONLY EVER A SMALL MINORITY OF EAST COAST RAPPERS. ORIGINAL NATION OF ISLAM / NORMAL ASS MUSLIMS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE VAST VAST MAJORITY NATIONWIDE BUT YOUR EAST COAST CENTRIC REVISIONIST BULLSHIT DOESNT ALLOW THIS BECAUSE THEY DONT TALK ABOUT ANCIENT MATHEMATICS. FUCK YOUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lol aren't you from new zealand?
dont talk about white americans relationship with blackamericans. we have our own relationship with them you cant understand and its the height of kiwi cultural imperialism to impose your viewpoints on that relationship
yes but i am a gigantic nerd who builds cargo cult obsessions. much like, everyone else here. who cares.

Edited by blinkandwheeze ()

chuck d taught me that farrakhan is a prophet and welp thats my story
'step sending blickmen to gaol, america' - kiwi cultural imperialist

blinkandwheeze posted:

noavbazzer posted:

FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK POSITIVELY IDENTIFYING WITH AND SPREADING WEALTH TO A MALIGNED COMMUNITY REQUIRES THE PRETEXT OF A LANGUAGE THAT WHITE NERDS ASSUME IS SCIENCE FICTION BASED AND THUS IDENTIFY WITH. THIS IS THE REASON 5 PERCENTERS WILL ALWAYS HAVE SUCH A WIDE PLACE IN ANY DISCUSSION OF RAP. BECAUSE OF STUPID NERDS. THEY WERE ONLY EVER A SMALL MINORITY OF EAST COAST RAPPERS. ORIGINAL NATION OF ISLAM / NORMAL ASS MUSLIMS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE VAST VAST MAJORITY NATIONWIDE BUT YOUR EAST COAST CENTRIC REVISIONIST BULLSHIT DOESNT ALLOW THIS BECAUSE THEY DONT TALK ABOUT ANCIENT MATHEMATICS. FUCK YOUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lol

Way to project your own whiteness onto everything around you

noavbazzer posted:

thanks friend!!!

noavbazzer posted:

Stop worshipping life

[account deactivated]

blinkandwheeze posted:
yes but i am a gigantic nerd who builds cargo cult obsessions. much like, everyone else here. who cares.

Hey bro, choice ay, let’s go to Whanamatakatafui and play some rigby in the rbble of christchirch ay? Awww sht! I lift my jandals and chully-bun on the uther side of the judder-bar!

jiroemon1897 posted:

thats probably teh joke

jools posted:

noavbazzer posted:

Stop worshipping life

Seriously

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]