[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it's also being held on september 11th

"neither washington nor moscow"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
is there any reason for a person with a fully functioning brain to attend a rave instead of doing drugs in their room and listening to the same crap on their headphones??
as a scientific materialist i wager that the chances of those soldiers returning to life is quite slim, and therefore dancing on their graves will not impact their health either way. instead, they call out to us to allow the dancing, so that some of the people there will remember the sacrifice of those brave men and women who liberated germany from hitlerite terror.
it's fun to dance with people

tsinava posted:

is there any reason for a person with a fully functioning brain to attend a rave instead of doing drugs in their room and listening to the same crap on their headphones??

being around other people is fun and "introversion" is a mental illness caused by capitalist alienation.

being at a rave with a bunch of insane drugged out weirdos is NOT FUN lmao
to this end i blood test anyone who awkwardly gyrates within a couple yards of me.
one time at a rave I saw a 40 year old man wearing fishnet over his saggy midsection and he grasped me by my collar and said "I AM YOUR FUTURE. YOU WILL BECOME ME."

and i ran away screaming and sobbing while everyone was laughingh at me

it was the last rave i ever went to

tsinava posted:

one time at a rave I saw a 40 year old man wearing fishnet over his saggy midsection and he grasped me by my collar and said "I AM YOUR FUTURE. YOU WILL BECOME ME."

you're not 40 yet i reckon

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

tsinava posted:

you're not 40 yet i reckon

*drops milkshake on the floor*

IT WAS YOU

tsinava posted:

empathogens are way better w/ other people. not necessarily a defense of raves but being on MDMA alone sucks

[account deactivated]

chickeon posted:

tsinava posted:

empathogens are way better w/ other people. not necessarily a defense of raves but being on MDMA alone sucks

Way to go frying your brain, you never used it anyway.

tsinava posted:

i ran away screaming and sobbing while everyone was laughingh at me

catchphrase

chickeon posted:

tsinava posted:

you tend to start emailing/texting/calling people to tell them how much you love them which generally does not end well

swirlsofhistory posted:

Way to go frying your brain, you never used it anyway.

that's why i don't ifap you, the power of the positive.

tpaine posted:

leave your door open

going out dancing is kind of the opposite of this, you have to deal with people accepting or rejecting you every few minutes instead of nursing the belief that the only thing between you and bmoc status is the baffling conundrum of a plane of wood a couple inches thick

[account deactivated]
who wants to be Emma_Gilman
the best time to dance in public is in front of other people who aren't dancing imo