you guys gonna make fun of your liberal facebook friends or just go get some tacos or what. i'll probably be posting in this very thread (optimistic we can get, 6 or 7 pages out of this)
[account deactivated]
fucking your mom. long dick-style
move to canada
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
fucking your mom... in canada
get laughed at on facebook
I'll be posting a lot more
for me, it will be tuesday
as a white non-hispanic heterosexual cismale taxpayer i will be riding the storm out, while listening to a 4 year loop of the song "Ridin' The Storm Out" by REO Speedwagon
[account deactivated]
The same thing I do every night... try to take over the world
im going to move to progressive, tolerant europe to ride out the tide of right-wing nationalist chauvanism in the united states
probably make a few more anti-war banners, but i was gonna do that for clinton too
say "i told you so" to my fellow 'zzone posters at every opportunity
I'll probably sell my start-up which deals in rare Pepes for like a billion dollars.

c_man posted:

im going to move to progressive, tolerant europe to ride out the tide of right-wing nationalist chauvanism in the united states

people are on twitter having melties about trump being on jimmy fallon, saying jimmy fallon , jimmy fallon himself, should have asked tough journalistic questions, instead of being a boring suckup dweeb like he's been since forever. these people thought jimmy fallon was gonna step up.

trump is going to be the usa presidemt
Probably helping American liberal crybabies get settled into their new lives and occasionally trying to get them to read the PCR-RCP program (I am Canadian)

Edited by SparksBandung ()

[account deactivated]
my wife and i were at costco and we saw one of those chinese ladys who didn't hear about sunscreen so every inch of their skin is covered in a boston september and my wife said that if she started dressing like that i was to blast her ass with holy water
same thing i do every reign, profit off the oppression of others invisibly due to my social position

oh and Post about how funny everything is & continue to mention to everyone i talk to that it'll only ever get worse until revolution so let's drink and be shitty until then. celebrate good times come on
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

SparksBandung posted:

Probably helping get American liberal crybabies get settled into their new lives and occasionally trying to get them to read the PCR-RCP program (I am Canadian)

I think you meant to say MLPC/PMLC, comrade?

Fleeing to Europe is bs. Toss yourself on the altar of anti fascism to infinitesimally slow the progress of amerikkkan imperialism in its plunder of the exploited nations, don't move to Germany and eat nice food and use those nifty windows they have over there that open all different ways.
ima brush up on my spanish and move to cuba, op. although thats the plan if trump loses as well

stegosaurus posted:

Fleeing to Europe is bs. Toss yourself on the altar of anti fascism to infinitesimally slow the progress of amerikkkan imperialism in its plunder of the exploited nations, don't move to Germany and eat nice food and use those nifty windows they have over there that open all different ways.

they put the blinds on the outside!! it's super weird

TG posted:

ima brush up on my spanish and move to cuba, op. although thats the plan if trump loses as well

Can you just move to Cuba? I think they have some kind of restrictions, or maybe that's just for citizenship

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

my wife and i were at costco

catchphrase

Although they look appealing now, I kinda think that moving to Cuba or Venezuela during a clinton/trump regime is probably suicidal because there's no way in hell she doesn't take a pop at each of them, and he'd probably try to coup at least one if he knew where/what they were.
I'm going to get rich off the rubes and marks.

MarxUltor posted:

Although they look appealing now, I kinda think that moving to Cuba or Venezuela during a clinton/trump regime is probably suicidal because there's no way in hell she doesn't take a pop at each of them, and he'd probably try to coup at least one if he knew where/what they were.

all the more reason to go

hey goat is the executive membership worth it?

xipe posted:

TG posted:

Can you just move to Cuba? I think they have some kind of restrictions, or maybe that's just for citizenship

i think id have a legitimate case for asylum

[account deactivated]

Edited by roseweird ()