So Canada has a ham-hock-faced university professor named Jordan Peterson that keeps going around giving speeches about how using people's preferred gendered pronouns puts us on a slippery slope to genocide. Canadian students keep going to his speeches and bringing airhorns and tambourines and shit.

It's pretty dope because of how mad everyone is getting that they can't shoot college leftists for making noise.
get that guy an account, he's clearly in line with effective ML praxis

Edited by c_man ()

c_man posted:

Wowie maui...BIG time burn on all the Marxist leninist parties that oppose calling people by their preferred pronouns. Dang you really got the uh *flips through list of communist parties* Workers Party for Nuclear Families (Trenton Branch)

c_man posted:

what is wrong with you

im frustrated by behavior by lots of different people, only some of them here. its probably not fair to bring here i guess

c_man posted:

im frustrated by behavior by lots of different people, only some of them here. its probably not fair to bring here i guess

perhaps you should find that person and forward an actual critique instead of making shitty posts

POST ON TVE FUCKING INTERNET ABOUT IT

A LOT

IRONICALLY

UNIRONICALLY

POST IRONICALLY

TO OTHER WHITE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET
run up on stage like kanye, co-opt any useful rhetoric they may have w/r/t class struggle & hijack the movement, flipping working class fash thugs into baby huey p newtons & disseminate marxist literature
i agree, you should definitely try that boorns, let us know how it goes

The_Boourns_Identity posted:

run up on stage like kanye, co-opt any useful rhetoric they may have w/r/t class struggle & hijack the movement, flipping working class fash thugs into baby huey p newtons & disseminate marxist literature

I felt like I got avoidant personality disorder just from reading this post

https://antifascist-conference.antiimp.org/2017/en/participate

interational antifascist conference in lughansk May 1st