edit: uhh twitter. is good? or bad i mean
i think everyone is taking goat a little too seriously when he makes posts that sound like rejected limp bizkit liner notes? just a thought.
instead of hate-reading red kahina and jacking off to vinterflamma's tits why don't we just jack off to red kahina and hate-read vinterflamma's tits

Keven posted:

A bunch of fefos posted their nude breats to distract everyone from the cum town guy saying a joke wrong. If you don't think that's good I respect your right to have an opinion but don't respect the opinion you've chosen to have.

I just want to correct the record on this: The women involved, to use your phrase, "gave some air to their sweater puppies", just for fun. Retroactively, the people who are always angry online decided it had to do with Nick Mullen. In response, the women joked that it, indeed, was to distract from Nick Mullen. But that was a psyops lie! It was just some ladies deciding to have fun by, to use your phrase, "putting the melons on sale".

i just googled nick mullen to find out what any of this actually means and i have changed my view from "twitter embeds should remain on the rhizzone" to "destroy the entire internet and murder anyone capable of making it work again".
He's just a comedian that thinks it's okay to be offensive in service of a joke. You can chuckle along with him or not but it really has very little to do with politics

Petrol posted:

i think everyone is taking goat a little too seriously when he makes posts that sound like rejected limp bizkit liner notes? just a thought.

goatstein is advocating the mass killing of anyone addicted to drugs, their argument isn't just "people are worthless." referring to people as defective raw materials ("working with inferior materials" where addicts are "dogshit") is a fascist position. politics of exclusion divide the masses. an abstract label like "addict" can be used, and has long been used to terrorize minorities, buttress feelings of white supremacy, and convince us to turn our backs on friends and family members who are suffering.

ilmdge posted:

He's just a comedian that thinks it's okay to be offensive in service of a joke. You can chuckle along with him or not but it really has very little to do with politics

perhaps you misunderstand. simply, i have seen discussions about recent twitter events in the google results for "nick mullen" that make me feel strongly that the internet, taken as a whole, was a mistake

swampman posted:

yes yes i get all that but my point is that goat is clearly being absurd (not necessarily ironic or humorous) and taking him seriously is also absurd

the world is so ugly that we are turning on our own posting comrades. firsy clarence and now this? i won't stand for it
My rule on the old bad forums was always, "Don't quote the Goat." He is a djinn, a sort of spectral force that dances around our forums and tempts us with his foul opinions on anything from vegetarianism to atheism, but to engage him is to get caught in his snares. Allowing him to stay here takes time away from him that he could be using to spend with his daughter, which would warp her brain into believing things like "the privacy of funny wedding photos are sancrosanct".
it's just hard to keep my mind straight anymore without tpaine around

getfiscal posted:

He is a djinn, a sort of spectral force that dances around our forums and tempts us with his foul opinions on anything from vegetarianism to atheism, but to engage him is to get caught in his snares.

I love your ability to not only avoid ableist terms (like "imbecile") but to turn them into a kind of poetic compliment.

swampman posted:

Petrol posted:

goatstein is advocating the mass killing of anyone addicted to drugs, their argument isn't just "people are worthless." referring to people as defective raw materials ("working with inferior materials" where addicts are "dogshit") is a fascist position. politics of exclusion divide the masses. an abstract label like "addict" can be used, and has long been used to terrorize minorities, buttress feelings of white supremacy, and convince us to turn our backs on friends and family members who are suffering.

nah

an abstract label like "language" can be used, and has long been used to terrorize minorities, buttress feelings of white supremacy, and convince us to turn our backs on friends and family members who are suffering. that's why i flrg bemba 7 zrt grack
getfiscal as i am a kind man by nature i will not begin a 10 year campaign of repeatedly asking for underwear pics of that lumpy potato you call a body despite the fact that myself and others would likely find them funny
that would just be an overweight man in underwear, which i'm sure almost all of us can easily see every day in the mirror. a steampunk wedding is much funnier than that and always will be

drwhat posted:

that would just be an overweight man in underwear, which i'm sure almost all of us can easily see every day in the mirror. a steampunk wedding is much funnier than that and always will be

drwhat posted:

humor is subjective goon sir

While doubting the efficacy of Twitter, I like Phil and RK because you can easily discern a liberal by the way people react to the two of them.

Who wants to go to Left Forum this year?
shirley there are better ways to get liberals to spring the trap and say "tankie"
filial cone status: scammed
Is anyone still in touch with clarence? Tell him to come back. We need him.
[account deactivated]

damoj posted:

instead of hate-reading red kahina and jacking off to vinterflamma's tits why don't we just jack off to red kahina and hate-read vinterflamma's tits

That is one creepy handsome squidward av

jiroemon1897 posted:

That is one creepy handsome squidward av

squidbrah

hm, goatstein is a racist piece of garbage, which is divisive, but on the other hand banning people is also divisive. i literally cant see a difference between these two things. im really smart
[account deactivated]
i'd be surprised to find anything i've recently posted even in jest that was racist, beyond like maybe "koreans believe in magic" which i'm willing to stand behind because 1) i married one 2) i've been there and they do
yeah (flipping through big list of goatsteins crimes) i dont see racism in here

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i'd be surprised to find anything i've recently posted even in jest that was racist, beyond like maybe "koreans believe in magic" which i'm willing to stand behind because 1) i married one 2) i've been there and they do

wow that was fast

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i am just shocked that you would support duerte, who has pledged to leverage vigilantism, compulsory treatment, and mass killing to solve his country's drug problem. now, mao, on the other hand,

i am extremely racist against....people who cite mao as a positive example while paradoxically disclaiming his methods. you've cracked the case gumshoe
Edit: not going to let cman split this conversation
believing in ghosts is not racist, i challenge any of you to prove you're not ghosts. ill be waiting

getfiscal posted:

Keven posted:

A bunch of fefos posted their nude breats to distract everyone from the cum town guy saying a joke wrong. If you don't think that's good I respect your right to have an opinion but don't respect the opinion you've chosen to have.

I just want to correct the record on this: The women involved, to use your phrase, "gave some air to their sweater puppies", just for fun. Retroactively, the people who are always angry online decided it had to do with Nick Mullen. In response, the women joked that it, indeed, was to distract from Nick Mullen. But that was a psyops lie! It was just some ladies deciding to have fun by, to use your phrase, "putting the melons on sale".

Regardless of intent, the result was the same. To quote your DM, we all got "Horned up on the twin moons of Endor" which I thought was weird because you're not really a star trek guy.

Slammin cones slammin cones
sup

gyrofry posted:

sup

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2017/03/26/issues/overtime-deal-marks-total-capitulation-labor/

Sorry i meant