skylark
not a woman but bo burnam is really good

tears posted:

skylark

yah.

Persona 5 is about being high school students who hate cops and form a red guard and do a struggle session on their rapist teachers and other enemies of the people until they admit to their crimes in front of everyone.
Good videogame power fantasy for the youth imo
i can see how that can be misguiding impressionable youths

gay_swimmer posted:

there's a bridget christie special on netflix right now and she is just amazing

i went to see bridget christie on the basis that josie long, a far funnier woman, recommended her, and she's married to stuart lee. she was deeply unfunny, and i walked out at the part where she was earnestly talking about how war is liek, really bad and stuff but those poor women in the middle east. the tickets were £20 and i had a fight with my gf on the way, i could have stayed home and gotten drunk with that money and hate bridget christie for spoiling that evening and causing me to fight with my partner.

e:seconding julia davis, you should all watch human remains, it's great

proceduraldialectics posted:

Persona 5 is about being high school students who hate cops and form a red guard and do a struggle session on their rapist teachers and other enemies of the people until they admit to their crimes in front of everyone.
Good videogame power fantasy for the youth imo

Teh Baldurs gate trilogy is about your adoptive father being murdered by your half brother who you hunt down with the aid of your half sister, you kill him and all his friends and are hailed as a hero. before you can enyoy a rest you are kidnapped by a soul-less wizard and his vampire sister, tortured and worse. luckily you escape during an assult on his underground lair. before you can get far your half-sister, along with the soul-less wizard are imprisoned by the local ruling mage cabal for minor law infraction. with the help of the local criminal syndicate you assault the prison. But its a trap! th wizard captures you and steals your soul to replace his own, stealing you sisters soul to replace his vampire sisters soul (she is also soul-less). you terporarily defeat him with the aid of the inmates in the magical mental asylum and escape into a world of underground horror, forced to fight your way through many hostile and strange creatures you at last escape into sunlight. first you track down the vampire and kill her in her own lair, then you track down the wizard, who, upon defeat retreats to hell. you follow him to hell and defeat him there. you reclaim your soul, victorious. Meanwhile the region has descended into a bloody war, it turns out both u and your sister are children of the dead god of murder, and the other children are engaged in a highlader battle to ascdend to godhood, they want u dead!. With the help of a mysterious woman and your now repentant half brother who you killed earlier you defeat them one by one until the myterious woman betrays you to try and seize the throne herself. You defeat her and ascend to your rightful place as the goddess of murder.

Good videogame power fantasy for the youth imo.

Baldurs Gate is about getting strong as fuck in a world of shit

overfire posted:

e:seconding julia davis, you should all watch human remains, it's great

YES.

The_Boourns_Identity posted:

Idk tho, I gave up the fukboi life & am trying to live ethically whilst studying Marxism & trying to combat liberalism.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
gotou meet you haha

it's really cool how during all the E3 press conferences whenever a black character showed up on screen the chat would fill up with "sjw" "ugh another black person" "lol diversity" spam. besides the klan, i can't think of another group of people that display white supremacy as prominently as gamers

they also did the same thing every time a female presenter took the stage, "sjw" "angry feminist" "hah women" etc
good to hear sexism/misogyny is alive and well in the gaming community in the year 2017

Edited by Synergy ()

[account deactivated]
i just bought the remake of "crisis in the kremlin"

difficulty settings are
utopia
normal
hard
solzhenitsyn
19Q4
perestroika

i want my 5 dollarydoos back

Synergy posted:

it's really cool how during all the E3 press conferences whenever a black character showed up on screen the chat would fill up with "sjw" spam. besides the klan, i can't think of another group of people that display white supremacy as prominently as gamers

they also did the same thing every time a female presenter took the stage, "sjw" "angry feminist" "hah women" etc
good to hear sexism and misogyny is alive and well in the gaming community in the year 2017

hard to properly express my disapointment here, really expected better from the dedicated watchers of the "E3 livestream"

roseweird posted:

for like the past 60 minutes a group of very loud men in their 30s and 40s have positioned themselves in a circle around my desk and babbled and guffawed at each other about nes games and dbz. how many super saiyans does it take to change a light bulb, 1 but it takes 9 episodes. FUCK. i wish i had a door

All of the upvotes on this post are for the dragonball Z joke.

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

for like the past 60 minutes a group of very loud men in their 30s and 40s have positioned themselves in a circle around my desk and babbled and guffawed at each other about nes games and dbz.

how come im not finding this podcast in the itunes store?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
so apparently ps plus is offering life is strange season pass and it has intrigued me but I need to knos does it have strong female characters with no sexualization whatsoever
I wouldn't know for sure because I never finished it but the answer is yes it has strong female characters and I didn't notice any sexualization
thanks that sounds good I might as well try it
kurdish waifu simulator or something
http://store.steampowered.com/app/485980/Syrian_Warfare/

this is interesting. i'll probably be disappointed but its kind of fascinating that it even exists at all. has anyone played it?

This game is not about a base construction

i cant endorsethis game due to its overtly anti maoist stance

I got a 50 dollar steam card what's good these days.
Obduction is on sale if you want to get your Myst on
Nothing is good. Everything is bad
Total War: Warhammer is something that is normally pretty expensive and is on sale that I have my eye on
dont mind me

do NOT buy this game. i wish somebody told me what 'beat' means in this context earlier!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

fuck a video game.

agreed-o. but if you don't see me for awhile when m&b:bannerlord comes out it's not because i do not still agreed-o.

ABOUT THIS GAME

FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of a star blitzball player, Tidus, who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace Sin.

FINAL FANTASY X-2 returns to the world of Spira two years after the beginning of the Eternal Calm. Having been shown a mysterious but familiar image in a sphere, Yuna becomes a Sphere Hunter and along with her companions Rikku and Paine, embarks on a quest around the world to find the answers to the mystery within.

Based on the international versions of the games that were previously only released in Japan and Europe, FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster brings these timeless classics forward to the current generation of fans, old and new alike.

Key Features:
Characters, monsters, and environments have been fine-tuned to HD detail, providing a richer, deeper FINAL FANTASY visual experience.
Other features in the PC version include remastered/rearranged BGM,
International Edition content,
Auto-save and 5 game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes.
your liberal friends after maddow