let the excuses roll in

my excuse is that i am dumber than you so naturally the obligation to frontpost is yours
also why isnt' constingataonoble post frnt paged\\
sorry, just nuke this thread to dytd
Idk. I've never seen someone make an effort post for the purpose of going on the front page and get denied, so I'm scared of that happening if I try

Also ya iM dumb
lol if we frontpage goatstein we'll frontpage anyone.

i'm 'working' on a couple things on australian nationalism. expect some time in 2018 :praying:

Belphegor posted:

Idk. I've never seen someone make an effort post for the purpose of going on the front page and get denied, so I'm scared of that happening if I try

Also ya iM dumb

just start working on something and it'll come to you belph, i believe in u

idk fam i got this eu thread that was well received and everything, but im not gonna submit it myself yknow
wtf why isn't belgends awesome EU thread frontposted
wgat it hte goddam hell is going on here
As long as the mods pretend to read, we pretend to post.
Yea I got one. cheers

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

lol if we frontpage goatstein we'll frontpage anyone.

i'm 'working' on a couple things on australian nationalism. expect some time in 2018 :praying:

lemme know if u ever want to collab since i never manage to finish anything by myself

Give us more tasty NCM analysis, maybe various reconciliation (re: sino-Soviet split) positions groups took near the end?

karphead posted:

wtf why isn't belgends awesome EU thread frontposted

this should be done in a way that links both of those threads

I'm working on one
thats good.
The current technological hurdle is that I can no longer publish to the fornt page, because the tool that allowed you to allow me to do that was not replaced in the forums transfer, so now only drcat has the power to publish for the time being, but the mistake we made here i that I am the one who is online 24 hours a day and drcat is the one online 0 hours a day, wheras my powers are presumably finite but drcat;s are not, but this wsill be solved just like the bad gateways, ie. within 2 years
i hope professor kitten is ok
Unforttunately no that admin discovered tht the breaking wheel is sti;l a common punishment in the UK for ppl who "jokingly" disrespect the tradition o fht e red poppies
i will be addressing this

it just so happens OP that im currently in the process of finishing an epic takedown of zizek and will take my place on the front page within a week
*in drcat voice* hello i've fixed people being able to add stuff to the frontpage but all new posts will redirect to a 48 hour loop of a frog shouting 'wet butt' on youtube
so something i thought about that's not gonna be in my piece for clarity and brevity is Kathryn Hahn's character in Parks and Rec. she's a polite and professional but reptillian campaign manager type who's paid a lot of money to help a dipshit get on the city council in an election she has no interest in. she's not exactly a Good Guy, but not presented as particularly bad, either. its just a job for her, which we're supposed to understand. but politics is people's lives. then you look at the fact that the campaign managers for john ossoff got 15% of the 23 million spent on that campaign and you realize another reason the party has leaned towards wealthy donors. you can say that the democrats in office are wealthy and disconnected from the concerns of voters, and that's true, but it's also true that they people running their campaigns get paid either way and get paid more the more money that comes in

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

kamelred posted:

it just so happens OP that im currently in the process of finishing an epic takedown of zizek and will take my place on the front page within a week

Before the petrol zizek piece comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scoured with want and famine. The great nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent by an earthquake, storm and tidal waves will be devastated. It will be divided, and in great part submerged. That nation will also have many misfortunes at sea, and lose its colonies in the east through a Tiger and a Lion. The petrol zizek piece by its tremendous pressure, will force much out of the ocean and flood many countries, causing much want and many plagues. After the zizek piece, the great nation will be devastated by earthquakes, storms, and great waves of water, causing much want and plagues. The ocean will also flood many other countries, so that all coastal cities will live in fear, with many destroyed. All sea coast cities will be fearful and many of them will be destroyed by tidal waves, and most living creatures will be killed and even those who escape will die from a horrible disease.
the Lion that 12th century prophetess st hildegard was refering to is the Lion Assad
op: i do not have a frontpage article because catman died after his dentist appointment
dentist? more like dentisn't
RIP to all the victims of british dentistry.
don't go to the dentist everyone. the front page works now. also anyone can PM me and say "hey where are you, do something about _____", but you are all too nice to do this apparently.

i made this thread https://rhizzone.net/forum/topic/14164/ last month or whatever to put front page posts into, to try and solve the problem of me not being on the forums 24/7. just post and i'll do the rest
thanks doctor.

drwhat posted:

don't go to the dentist everyone. the front page works now. also anyone can PM me and say "hey where are you, do something about _____", but you are all too nice to do this apparently.

i made this thread https://rhizzone.net/forum/topic/14164/ last month or whatever to put front page posts into, to try and solve the problem of me not being on the forums 24/7. just post and i'll do the rest

oh hells yet

loving the durst collage
You are attempting to view a forbidden forum... Access status: DENIED.

this is the secret pdf forum isn't it..... fuck

hey posted:

You are attempting to view a forbidden forum... Access status: DENIED.

this is the secret pdf forum isn't it..... fuck

hands up now hands down