but there are so many chemtrails in the sky, and the cattle look listless. how can i drink with such a dreary reflection? its like im a republican just because of ron paul at this point. i can't tell anyone its because i fancy me a moedrate
[account deactivated]
really, i was a day late (lol) to chnging from green to red in the primaries, so i couldn't vote pron paypal, but i at least voted for a legit candidat, and not just some node on the etheric walt disney sporidium franchise colony cultivated from a 213373r bottle of angry piss mont n 2 satellite. yes i vorted fer obawmer. scoots on 'er^_^W.

tpaine posted:
Groulxsmith posted:

this reminds me of probably my favorite angry video game nerd moment. he offhandedly says "it sucks monkey fuck!" and then he kind of looks like he surprised himself and turns to the camera and says with greater confidence and emphasis, "it suck monkey fuck!" like he just surprised and delighted himself

the angry video game nerd rules when he snot doing some dumbass skit with costumes

whoa, how many bits on the buddied bitmaps on the bitcoin voucher? the empty space is so the wafer fits in the slot, so i'm assuming the power of the variable space is exponential in base-2 on basis of binary bitsquares occupied.

two 2* (13+<8+8>)(13+<8+8>) - two 13*8*3 tricorner calibration zones. thats the bits on a coin that is neither coin, nor should be bit literally.

Edited by anistorian ()

[account deactivated]
Anonymous Hacks Neo-Nazis and Finds Many Current Ron Paul Connections

The good folks of Anonymous have hacked into and defaced the website of an neo-Nazi, American nationalist party, claiming it had connections with Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul. Hacktivist attacked and took possession of the website belonging to American Third Position Party (A3P), a white nationalist party which has connections with neo-Nazi and extreme right-wing organisations.

A statement posted on the hacked homepage claims that the organization attempts to maintain a professional public image to hide its underbelly of racism and xenophobia. The hack includes several private messages from forums, personal emails, notes, names, phone numbers and home addresses of A3P members

Anonymous also reported that the organization has links with GOP professional Presidential candidate Ron Paul. “We found a disturbingly high number of members who are also involved in campaigning for Ron Paul,” the statement said, adding that Paul had regularly met with many party members and even engaged in conference calls with its board of directors.

Anonymous zeroed in on A3P webmaster, Jamie Kelso. According to the hacker collective, Kelso, a former Scientologist and organiser for Paul campaign events, is also the account owner of neo-Nazi forums and websites. The hacktivists said they also hacked Kelso’s credit card and made donations to anti-fascist organisations, such as the Anti-Defamation League. (lol)

This new action is part of an ongoing campaign called Operation Blitzkrieg, which is aimed at attacking and exposing the websites of neo-Nazi organisations in Europe and the United States. (post political is the most political?..)

Kelso, account owner of other German Nazi forums as well, became an active supporter of Paul in 2007. He was reportedly attracted to Paul because he believed the Republican’s followers would be receptive to his white supremacist views. He described Paul as “implicitly white” and started to actively organise Paul’s events. “Let’s appreciate this big (Paul) audience that’s overwhelmingly white,” Kelso said in an interview with the Southern Poverty Law Center. “This is our audience, this is our public. These are our people. If we can’t persuade these people of the rightness of our cause, then we’re finished,” he said.

http://weirdloadreboot.com/blog/2012/02/01/anonymous-hacks-neo-nazis-and-finds-many-current-ron-paul-connections/

nice touch

Anonymous' statement:

No Dialogue! No sympathy! Destroy White Supremacy!

finally, an implicitly white presidential hopeful

anistorian posted:
hey, vonnegut is, liek, sooo yesterday. but srsly:

can we take a moment and talk about how maggotmasters voice is the whitest thing on gods green earth

also nixon was uncontroversially the best president but america has never done anything right

Francisco_Danconia posted:

anistorian posted:

can we take a moment and talk about how maggotmasters voice is the whitest thing on gods green earth

also nixon was uncontroversially the best president but america has never done anything right

how do you know what maggotmaster sounds like.

Goethestein posted:

anistorian posted:

http://minus.com/mzRaZ3RPG#1

lmao
like a typical little gossipping trrrrrrrrrot *spit*
jesus christ lol
no way that is maggotmaster. he sounds like a gay dracula

Goethestein posted:

anistorian posted:

http://minus.com/mzRaZ3RPG#1

lol

b-by the way. you want to talk about MUAOISTS? MAOST OF THE MAOISTS in TO-RRRRON-TO are seem-pathetic to the leading light communith orginithation.
can you make single sentence posts a featurette on the front page because lol
im blINDed by the White
BREAKING
\mAGG9tmaster releasing New Jamaican "solidarity" video;

bump

Goethestein posted:

bump

yonjy street
my voice owns + so does marcel the maoist
why is everyone ragging on maggotmaster's stellar Zizek impression