it was houellebecq who said that the anti-liberals will always be the ones most in need of freedom of expression and human rights. we can only exist before the liberals fascize themselves and build their own oedipal structures with compelling and overt discipline built in
imagine a chromosonal crossroads. the king is enruled by said sooth in scenario x. in scenario y, dad basically forfeits his x, is perhaps balding, and has recessive heir.

taking the idea of reproductive rights, and polarizing them with a proposed hypothetical right to retailor a commodity, one can discern that this overpriveleged gent might be overpriveleged through excessive privelege, if not having pre-acquiesced of some collateralizable merit, which can be leveraged in case of unforeseeable market surplus or deficit. if one were to sidestep the elective paradigm through their right to "opt out", one might yet master the art of tailoring recommodified goods, instead of simply pitching someone else's ball. this is where its important to distinguish robosexual communion from good olde-fashioned stalinism, or even medically-enhanced statism.

or one could just examine their zipper for a patentable pound of cure to unplanned parenthood (symbolically, in conjunction with mattor or suitress). xyz denotes integral three dimensionality, and provides a perfect arena for building on someone else's work by adding an extra binary, and i approve this message.

it just works. plzdon't fix.

gyrofry posted:
it was houellebecq who said that the anti-liberals will always be the ones most in need of freedom of expression and human rights. we can only exist before the liberals fascize themselves and build their own oedipal structures with compelling and overt discipline built in

Yes.. A good post extracted from the nonsense... A post that many other internet netizents could appreciate no matter what other ideologically impure liberal splinter cell online entity chatroom they frequent Ahem.... and good to make explicit what weve all known for so long, "anti-liberal" doesnt exclude whatever values we create (progressness, fraternitarianism, socially permissiveness, and all the unknown abstracts that will emerge to qualify the needs of the people in advance of the mechanisms of co-optationalism) just as liberal doesnt include them (the hollow husks weve molted still resound, "Freakin.... liberals!")

But to what degree is the inward eye, that seeks to delineate our own methods of control, useful? Consensus seems to be that its A-OK when it implicates every one of us and many not in our group. That is why we so easily focus on the monstrous American, the totality of the nerd slacker Internet posters, fake communists (fun fact: im a trot), All of hte bigass structures of oppression that we're complicit in maintaining but not creating... And when the oppression that we alone sponsor is made clear we have a shot at extending our connection, so to find what is stymieing participation at rhizzone, what forces our dialogue into channels of navelgazing or being tpaine AHEM!!!, these are clearly important processes. as well... but where does it stop!? can we wonder in good faith about how i oppress you, the lowly, simple, nothing, nobody poster who does NOT have a modship?! or how the same oppression is visited on me by the GERMAN MENACE? Haha. I hope we have faith in our implicit equality, evidenced by the constant and loving interaction that i seek with my tender, abject Subjects. All hail me.

first they came for the neackbeards and i said nothing because i was not a neckbeard. then they came for the furries and i said nothing because i was not a furry. then they came for the troons and i said nothing because i was not a troon. then they came for the liberals, and i protest loudly because i am a liberal.
thread title misleading
consensus is cowardice... construction is possible only through contention... let a thousand flowers bloom.... but only so that they may impale each other's petals with their thorns! love peace because it leads to war, and the short peace more than the long one! when anger is unleashed that is the highest good, but if it is unleashed in the name of its own satiation only neurosis will result. be angry, love your anger, love the object of your anger. yes! yes! this is life!
20th century communism failed because it tried to build a harmonious consensus society.... capitalism croaks along because it has worked out how to internalise its antagonisms, to act them out through the spectacular & the symbolic... leben ist krieg! the communism of the future will be like an enormous bdsm dungeon, with common ownership of the means of strife.... from each according to his spleen, to each according to his frailty! let's to fighting
without contraries there is no progression - neo, the matrix (1999)
if communism took the call for perpetual and continuous self-criticism seriously rather than succumb to the temptation to crush all dissent then perhaps it will truly thrive
(ain't no houellebecq girl)

aerdil posted:
if communism took the call for perpetual and continuous self-criticism seriously rather than succumb to the temptation to crush all dissent then perhaps it will truly thrive

lol that's likely

revolution is not the finalisation of the dialectic process, it marks its inception. a revolution within a revolution within a revolution. thats deep bro

deadken posted:
20th century communism failed because it tried to build a harmonious consensus society.... capitalism croaks along because it has worked out how to internalise its antagonisms, to act them out through the spectacular & the symbolic... leben ist krieg! the communism of the future will be like an enormous bdsm dungeon, with common ownership of the means of strife.... from each according to his spleen, to each according to his frailty! let's to fighting

aerdil posted:

imo the reason 20th century communism failed is the same reason the 20th century failed, or why 'we were never modern'. Incredulity towards the void, towards subjectivity, the big weakness of determinism, 'objective processes' whethert they bee historical materialism or financialization, the rapid closing of the gap of contingency. now we have weak Fats, and they say! No free will! Ack!! Cathy, rise from the flesh, all hail the new flesh Cathy! Ack!!! This salad, it's full of subjectivity and healthy respect for the void. contrsutc thsi dialgueo: shit esays incoming on this subjcte.

Constructive dialogueL: reality is incomplete, one splits into two forever because one was never Whole, injuct this into Sublime Idea, and you! Win! Forever! We've already Always Won. hope this is constructive, lady

Crow posted:

deadken posted:

aerdil posted:

imo the reason 20th century communism failed is the same reason the 20th century failed, or why 'we were never modern'. Incredulity towards the void, towards subjectivity, the big weakness of determinism, 'objective processes' whethert they bee historical materialism or financialization, the rapid closing of the gap of contingency. now we have weak Fats, and they say! No free will! Ack!! Cathy, rise from the flesh, all hail the new flesh Cathy! Ack!!! This salad, it's full of subjectivity and healthy respect for the void. contrsutc thsi dialgueo: shit esays incoming on this subjcte.

Constructive dialogueL: reality is incomplete, one splits into two forever because one was never Whole, injuct this into Sublime Idea, and you! Win! Forever! We've already Always Won. hope this is constructive, lady

http://press.princeton.edu/chapters/i8507.html

Crow posted:

man that depends on if the system is built around principles seen before or after adoption. like the road's rash on the old mega drive. if the motorbike race occurs after a visit to the pool hall, a single cuefrom pool can dismantle a legion of stationary spokes too soon, saids did, and even your occasional hasty preemptive winquote.

show this elimination chart to someone you love who is afraid of spiders:

those rules are totally wrong. it's missing the most important one.

Shit shots: only on weekends.
i have been making a mockery of the self-serve ice cream station lately... i concede this round for now, but i'll get u next tiem gadget.

anistorian posted:

fair enough, but of course let's remember machines are prone to deco nstruction / de maintenance, while video games, incomplete ones, are genealogically prone to endless fun . their bugs arent a weakness, they're their eternal strength

64 spider legs provide an eight-bite data bus.