lol zionists celebrating christmas

Groulxsmith posted:

i seriously felt bad for her

christmas_cheer posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

i seriously felt bad for her

why lol

i guess it's that empathy thing y'all are always talking about
a spoiled little nazi brat bursts into bursts into tears at the slightest provcation and you feel empathy

the world is immiserated by the same nazis and you dont care at all

hm
the world is far richer than it's ever been in any time in history

it's far richer than it was 50 years ago especially the poorest nations and the bulk of the population

christmas_cheer posted:

it's far richer than it was 50 years ago especially the poorest nations and the bulk of the population

*puts fingers into ears* lalalalala i cant hear u

[account deactivated]

christmas_cheer posted:

That's a cool video showing how the Congo was viciously raped and cheated out of being the jewel of Africa.

Around 1900 more than 10 million were killed. After Belgium got out in 1960 they left them with less than 30 university graduates. After trying to kill their democratically elected leader the United States and the West supported the person who eventually did: Mobutu Sese Seko.

It's interesting how the people who "cared" so much about the Libyans would mock Gaddafi for calling himself the "King of Kings of Africa" when U.S.-allied dictator Mobutu's full name meant "The all-powerful warrior who, because of his endurance and inflexible will to win, goes from conquest to conquest, leaving fire in his wake."

So after 30 years of supporting a kleptocratic parasite who bled his country dry of any potential it could have possibly had the Congo has a war which costs more lives than any other conflict since World War II. While the U.S. gets its rich buddies to gang rape two peasant nations on a hateful mission of revenge poor countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan, Uruguay, India and Nepal contribute the bulk of the troops to the UN mission to the country.

Just fucking look at it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Organization_Stabilization_Mission_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo#National_contingents

Whenever I see the Congo as the last in anything like the Human Development Index or in this video and it's just dismissed like it's nothing part of me just wants it all to burn a little more.

owned
Yes Indeed The World Is Richer Thanks to Capitalism

Impper posted:
Yes Indeed The World Is Richer Thanks to Capitalism

there's someone in this very thread airing entirely different criticisms, all of them reactionary

where??

Impper posted:
where??

it's enough of a mistake to justify, if not require, write out some words to organize your thoughts, and perhaps even posting them on a blog if you're so inclined

i also love how that rosling video shows how awesome mao was, health radically improved socially without the need for individual wealth
"Capitalism Works" "the world is Richer" "Hope and Change"

ahhh takes me back to a more innocent time
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
lmao I didn't watch that video until someone bumped this thread but I spent like 2 hours picking that visualization apart irl a month ago and you're an idiot if you think it means anything significant other than rising inequality. lol @ 1948... "look how unequal everything is!!!! awful!!!" ff 2 present day "wow!!! look how great this is!!!!" *chart reflects more inequality than in 1948*

Okay, nice strawman. Things are more "unequal" now, perhaps, but they're unequal in a fairer way. Sorry I don't buy into your loaded rights-based terminology.