You can google some shit. I came across this place, lurked for a teeny bit and it looks like there are a lot of chill people here.

A little bit about myself. I'm a grassroots organizer. My interests include craft beers and liquor. And chilaquiles are delish. What about yall?
who are you a grassroots organizer for, this is incredibly important for your future posting career here on the Rhizzone

also chilaquiles are indeed, "delish". I'm more of a guisquiles man personally

Edited by prikryl ()

[account deactivated]

prikryl posted:

who are you a grassroots organizer for, this is incredibly important for your future posting career on the Rhizzone

also chilaquiles are indeed, "delish". I'm more of a guisquiles man personally

I'm more of a zine writer but it's {Exhibit A}.

Welcome and thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find you fit in well here at tHE rHizzonE and make some great contributions soon!

edit: Not to put undue pressure on you. Of course, you can be "just another poster" and that's fine too. It takes all stripes to make a community flourish and any new blood interested in the site has the potential to make it grow!

Absolute posted:

{Exhibit A}.

Welcome to the Rhizzone absolut! so what journey did you take towards white nationalism?
I'm... sorry if something I said come off like that.

RW isn't one of those white male radical groups, we have different ethnicities and gender identities.

Edited by Absolute ()

postang in a musteng thread
Absolute what are your views on contraceptives re: third world population control?
lol at everyone's Mustang Trauma
Hwloo and welcome to the only forum on the Internet created to house a group of people who got banned from another forum for openly planning to kill the President. A few weeks ago someone posted all of the bomb-making instructions that were used in the Boston Marathon killings. Feel free to post your opinions or just log your IP with the server.
i like craft beer
i sent a message through the internet but it rejected

Absolute posted:

I'm... sorry if something I said come off like that.

RW isn't one of those white male radical groups, we have different ethnicities and gender identities.

hahaha would you say you have 1488 different ethnicities and gender identities?

Lysenko posted:

i like craft beer

i like Kraft cheese

hey

daddyholes posted:

Hwloo and welcome to the only forum on the Internet created to house a group of people who got banned from another forum for openly planning to kill the President.

RIP aryangoku92

aryangoku92 was the funniest poster

Edited by elemennop ()

Organizing is cool. GJ op
welcome to the bad boys (and girls!) club for commies, absolute. things are rough here, but ill happily take you under my wing. basics:

1) make fun of postmodernism all the time while actively embracing it in your posting style and hopefully lifestyle as well
2) never say anything you actually believe in, unless other people are also doing so in that thread (they arent)
3) heap abuse upon bad posters to assert your dominance. might i suggest goatstein?
4) start drinking heavily

thats pretty much it. enjoy your stay, and, ganbare
so pomo

HenryKrinkle posted:

now do it with the triumph of the will

*growls like an inhuman monster*
[account deactivated]