You know, honey, we barely even use the basement. I was thinking I could get some carpet down, put up an ad on Craigslist, and maybe we wouldn't have to take out another mortgage. It would just be for a few months, until I can get that sixth Job...

Edited by jools ()

i'm a liberal now
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i think theyre

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
masao is actually a wealthy lawyer who owns several houses or something, i think this is all filmed in his "crazy house"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the moldy peaches are mustangs posts and the sambuca my reaction to them
i think he would go on big crazy-house binges where he'd stay there for several days in a row cooking abominations while drunk and filming it. i like the toilet steak one
theyre much cooler than skiers

jools posted:

masao is actually a wealthy lawyer who owns several houses or something, i think this is all filmed in his "crazy house"

that makes it 100x better

oh also isn't it not a house, but a duplex with a tenant on the top floor, and rotting foundation piles below masao's flat
[account deactivated]
when i watched a few of them i figured he was going over to someone crazy's house and making them to pretend to be crazy
whenever you drink rum, it's like you're drinking a black man, not in a homosexual way

if their sperm is white how does it turn black when the baby is like in the womb or whatever
maso is one of the best japanoise musicians of all time op
if you watch "Sorbets and Hummus" and skip to about 2:40 through you can see how much he's fixed up his crazy-house. pretty life affirming
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
haha in sorbet and hummus he shows the roof of his bathroom and it;s just covered in carbon buildup from the many times he had fires in there.
[account deactivated]