gyrofry posted:

yuffie is theoretically playable and doesn't count

what is the status of chocobos? does riding them count as playing as them? are thye npc or not? can my gold cocobo be the best npc?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
best npc is that human robot thing that the bad guy rips off the wall and like carries around in his jacket or something
chocobos aren't sentient
wark is not a language
breeding gold chocobos is what gave me my admiration for eugenics.

Superabound posted:

breeding gold chocobos is what gave me my admiration for eugenics.

knowing so many people have taken the time to breed gold chocobos is what gave me mine

theres a hidden moral there, to those "in the know": through tireless work and genetic purity (chocobo breeding), we can once again obtain the Arthurian Ideal (Knights of the Round) and defeat the Falsity of the Jew (Sephiroth)
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the only games my dad ever understood were Duck Hunt and The Adventures of Bayou Billy
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Tone_argument unironically posted in D&D
Vice is my favorite right-wing media outlet
I Thot of a cool funny rap today but forgot everything except do what thou whilt will be the whole of the law / so suck my dick till it wilts and drain all my balls because I didn't write any of it down or make a voice memo. Hi everyone it's me kevs

Keven posted:

I Thot of a cool funny rap today but forgot everything except do what thou whilt will be the whole of the law / so suck my dick till it wilts and drain all my balls because I didn't write any of it down or make a voice memo. Hi everyone it's me kevs

is the chorus "no new friends, no new friends, no new friends, no no new"

babyhueypnewton posted:

http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Tone_argumentunironically posted in D&D

cool thanks for the D&D update

Geek feminism dot wikia for the win.
[account deactivated]
lol if you have actually played final fantasy.
final fantasy is pretty gay yall
i tried ff7 and was all what is this gay shit and went back to playing goldeney and getting my dick sucked b y cheerleaders/prom queens
As a girl who played ff7 i will have you know i also slept eith cheerleaders and promqueens, we kept it on the dl tho