ulPBuF_boNA
sory, im not ever gonna watch that
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This.
i walk around wearing a sweatshirt that says KILL YOUR SELF on it and everyone hates it and me

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

sory, im not ever gonna watch that

no don't do it suicide is a crime you might go to prison and have criminal record

Lykourgos posted:

no don't do it suicide is a crime you might go to prison and have criminal record

actually its legal, so go hog wylde

not in God's eyes mate
don't tell god what's up, mang
yo keep this on the DL w/ god bruh
me an jayden and chrissy are totes gonna take hella pills and prolly die tonight man gonna be clutch

dont tell god tho lol YOLO
[account deactivated]
it's also ridiculously easy to synthesize you'd think more people would be running around with gallons of the stuff

even better if you let it sit for a while it breaks down into phosgene

Edited by peepaw ()

lets trip a few more prism alarms guys, allah bombing american ruckus
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/26/19696653-ariel-castro-pleads-guilty-in-kidnappings-agrees-to-life-sentence-without-parole?lite

By Erin McClam, Staff Writer, NBC News posted:

Ariel Castro, the Cleveland man accused of imprisoning and raping three women for a decade, pleaded guilty Friday and agreed to serve life without parole — sparing the city an agonizing trial and perhaps the women from reliving their nightmare on the witness stand.

Under a plea agreement outlined in court, Castro agreed to a life sentence plus 1,000 years. The deal allows him to avoid the death penalty and forestalls a trial that was scheduled to start in two weeks.

“I knew I was going to get pretty much the book thrown at me,” Castro told Judge Michael J. Russo of Cuyahoga County court in Ohio. Asked whether he knew that he was forfeiting any hope of getting out of prison before he dies, Castro said: “I don’t think there’s any reason.”

Castro, 53, was accused of abducting the women from the Cleveland streets between 2002 and 2004, then holding them in his home for a decade. Investigators say he raped and impregnated them and sometimes chained them in the basement. Castro fathered a daughter, now 6, with Berry, authorities have said.
On Friday, he was asked by the judge whether he had anything else to say, and he answered: “I miss my daughter very much.”

Under the plea deal, Castro must also forfeit the modest home that prosecutors said he turned into a horror house. Prosecutors said the county planned to tear it down soon. Castro will be formally sentenced Aug. 1 at a hearing in which the three women will have the chance to address him.

The three — Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight — escaped in May after Berry broke partway through a door and screamed for help while Castro was out of the house. Lawyers for the women say they simply want the matter behind them.

Castro faced 977 criminal counts, including attempted murder, a charge brought by Ohio prosecutors after one of the women told investigators that Castro forced her to miscarry by punching her in the stomach. Forty of those counts were either dismissed Friday or merged into others.

He had pleaded not guilty July 17 at a hearing in which the judge had to ask him to keep his eyes open. Prosecutors said they were considering the death penalty but never announced a decision.

The women broke their silence in a three-minute video July 9. In it, Knight said: “I may have been through hell and back, but I am strong enough to walk through hell with a smile on my face, and my head held high, and my feet firmly on the ground.”
S4l1aRJTYcs
Castro, who has been held on $8 million bail, appeared in an orange prison suit for the hearing Friday. He also wore glasses in court for the first time, and told the judge they helped.

Castro and Russo, the judge, engaged in a lengthy question-and-answer designed to make sure Castro understood the plea agreement. When Russo asked him about a criminal count that classified him as a sexually violent predator, he answered: “The violent part I don’t agree with, but yes.”

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3143637

Instead of giving up and going crazy like so many other homeless people, he taught himself to program on a secondhand computer and runs a small syndicate of contract programmers. Thing is, he can't get a "real" job because he can't afford more clothes than the two sets he has. This is how the cycle of poverty works--people who have the drive and skill to pull themselves up out of their situation can't do it because they don't have nice clothes to wear to a job interview.

Best thread of a generation.

yo i really appreciate the thread and shit but guys, I am not homeless anymore even if I still live in a shitty housing project above a liqour store, please dont go out of your way to add to this -- i can afford my rent most weeks, and the food to survive, even if it means I only eat once a day, i am way better off than a lot of people are

someone's sending me a bike and I would love to not live in rags anymore but consider donating to a good charity before me, I am a grown man and I've taken myself this far and i have no doubt i will get out of the living like this if I keep working hard, there are homeless people who didn't have access to firstworld privelege like this forum, and knowing people who could hook them up with books and computers to make a living

the only reason i'm alive is because I dont live in the third world. bootstraps like i did does nto work anywhere but america, take this as a lesson that no matter how poor you are you are priveleged in the first world, and donate that money to kids in india or something, please.

roseweird posted:

hello nsa, please enjoy these protips on how to kill yourselves

pretty sure the rhizz is already flagged for the manufacture of weaponized fail aids

[account deactivated]
slashie counts as powerful. she was bat mitzvahed with the future cast of girls
THIS COMMONLY SAID WORD HAS A BAND BEHIND IT YOU GUYS KNOW THAT?

dipshit420 posted:

ulPBuF_boNA

You know, he really isn't that amazing

his lack of shame surely is