What are the constraints on a possible revolution today?

I would argue there are different material and social conditions today which have to be effectively retheorized outside and beyond Marxism. Marx's rationalism and the emphasis on seizing the means of production rather than cultural transformation seem to be weaknesses (I just finished Capital but I haven't read everything) as well as the relative neglect of women and the environment which are much more important factors today.

In terms of constraints I mean those factors and forces that would cause a revolution to fail. Return to self-sufficient/communal farming on a large scale for example is impossible because of cultural and population constraints. Similarly the questions of nationalism/internationalism and how to defend the new state. It seems like to be competitive with capitalism militarily requires certain economic arrangements, etc. Perhaps today this is less important with "pax" financial capital? What about networked technology and its possibilities in planning?

What are the constraints on a possible cessation of your posting?
I'm sorry, I don't want to be at job anymore and want to go home(job)

libelous_slander posted:

you need to kill me first.

NoFreeWill posted:

dipshit420 posted:

you need to kill me first.

9UQUzP3Mkpw

Drunk History was cool like 6 years ago when the people were actually drunk and not just hamming it up for the camera
same goes for me i guess
I'll effectively retheorize your face outside and beyond Marxism
Very political!
take it outside, boys. of marxism
you win. i'll go start the revolution myself...
To answer the question posed by the thrad: People like the OP, OP.
it's always cool to analyze structures outside of their interaction with humans, like these structures are some purely metaphysical entities that only exist in dry academic books and have no actual relation to human input or vice versa
human input is itself constrained, bro
ur fuken ded, mate
[account deactivated]