[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i was assigned one of this guy's books to read in College

$80,000 loan well spenrt, or whatever

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i haven't had any internet at home for the past few days, it's weird but nice. i haven't missed any of you

[account deactivated]
it takes a long time for people nowadays to explain that money is not telos and thus usury is sin and the wages of sin is Death.

tpaine posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

tpaine posted:

i was assigned one of this guy's books to read in College

$80,000 loan well spenrt, or whatever

you keep posting typos nicebro. is everything ok

I am dead inside because I have no money.

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

it's almost as if there's a difference between use-value and exchange-value. thank's, for this unprecedented insight

To elucidate a bit further: I would have posted this earlier in the thread, however, unlike deadken, I did not actually read the article; instead I immediately pressed the back button once it became apparent it was liberal hand wringing -- thus, my personal-brand (still) remains in a position of superiority over deadken, here, despite him referencing Marx.

i think we already have enough elucidation on the rhizzone, comrade

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

it's almost as if there's a difference between use-value and exchange-value. thank's, for this unprecedented insight

To elucidate a bit further: I would have posted this earlier in the thread, however, unlike deadken, I did not actually read the article; instead I immediately pressed the back button once it became apparent it was liberal hand wringing -- thus, my personal-brand (still) remains in a position of superiority over deadken, here, despite him referencing Marx.

I did you one better and didn't read the article, Marx, or this thread and only accidentally saw this post while skimming for T-Paine's youtube videos :smug:

[account deactivated]
me, posting in this thread:

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

my personal brand is that of The Dude who Reads The Article and Then Dismisses It With a Vague Sarcastic Allusion To Marx & it continues to soar to new heights of flexibility utility and market penetration while yours remains mired in Ass and Fail. thank's you

[account deactivated]
you guys are so stupid, smartphones have radicalized so many people.

Meursault posted:

"Money is making us dead inside" - guy who probably makes 30x more than I do and will never have to worry about the muffler falling off his 1991 Toyota Corolla wagon or whatever

To Have and Have Not is a good piece of great depression thought on it.
&
Yo dude, its like 50 bucks to get a muffler welded back on, even paying white guilt reparations.

[account deactivated]