[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i would just like to remind chelsea that "male" and "female" are sexes and not genders, and presumably chelsea is actually expressing the intention to become a male woman, rather than a "female" per se, as it were

roseweird posted:

Julius_Ebola posted:

pretty clever, i wouldn't have made the connection since they look nothing alike, but luckily you remembered for us that all transgender people are like that murderer guy in that movie who wants to fuck himself. still lollin over here bro :] :] :] bout to rofl XD roflsnipe

Roseweird, have you ever seen Dressed to Kill? and if so what did you think of it?

[account deactivated]
alcohol is haraam
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you won't have to put up with this in the vatbabe future, rose'.
[account deactivated]
everything is sort of a joke to me. except comedy. comedy i take seriously.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

rosenwald did you listen to the new garbage album

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i'm so glad this is happening and can't wait to hear all the insightful media commentary over the next few months, not to mention all the brilliant gags my good friends at the rhizzone are sure to come up with. heh, think i'm gonna go buy a big bottle of whiskey. to celebrate.

personally im glad that the treasonous actions of Pvt Bradley Manning will now be wholly and correctly blamed on his serious mental illness for which he will hopefully get the help he needs, and no longer tarnish the reputations of our Boys in green or the greatness that is the United States of America

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

listening directions: be 14 years old

if you really think about it, all pop music should be made with 14 year olds in mind. otherwise youre just going to end up writing nostalgic hipster folk kitsch for 30-something Dads

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

this is what i imagine tom's life is like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8N_QaSJJH4&t=4m12s

you imagined correctly my tonedeaf friend

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
The government has freed Manning, only to trap him in the body of a neg-vulnerable SNL? Good night. *slams flag-colored ABA basketball down on e-vote printer and walks out through slow motion shock wave of elderly volunteers*

tpaine posted:

blink and weezer since you're here could you change the name of this thread to "garbage is an underrated band" thanks. rivers solidarity

the things i do for you, tpaine...

[account deactivated]
almost one third of human leprosy cases in the US come from infected armadillos
[account deactivated]
i liked garbage when i was a young slut