[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Edited by gyrofry ()

isn't it haraam to mix meat and dairy? or is that just for jews
thats just for jews (J4J)
the key to this thread is to scroll down and click play on all the youtubes at once

Edited by BoogerTWashington ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this. do this.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i want to listen to that lisping chilean dude again, what thread was that
RtT9X4eT_Ss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcWIaYJGlOQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=470s

You know, you're funny. I have to tell you you're funny. You come from a society in which everyone calls everyone a Nazi. Right? They called Rabin a Nazi, Ben Gurion called Jabotinsky a Nazi, Jabotinsky called Ben Gurion a Nazi, Begin called Ben Gurion a Nazi, all of them said, each of them said one is worse than Hitler. That's the whole language of your society. It's also the language I grew up with. You know? Everything in my house ... the food? Worse than Auschwitz. The clothes? Worse than Aus-... that's the house you grew up in. And all of a sudden, you get so pious when they go like that. [Performs Nazi salute] Your whole society's like that.
[account deactivated]
im the dog in the stormtrooper mask

tpaine posted:

how the hell did i forget this, the best thing produced on the somethingawful forums?

*pursed lips morph into a beak, arms are engulfed in feathers* give me the fucking mic. give me the fucking mic

still not sure why that video uses that relatively acceptable picture and not this one
[account deactivated]
i just wanna play some hard. fucking. metal right now
[account deactivated]

heres my alltime favorite meltdown

this one as well from militant atheist and youtube sensation zinna jones. it's intended to be ironic i guess but it's still really embarrassing. also note the reddit t-shirt
yeah why the fuck would "gigantic faggot" cross your mind when watching zinnia jones vlogs
Yeah, uhh, to the person who called me a "gigantic faggot",
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
that second video is awesome because of how angry bill is, it makes it seem like there's a big hard dick on the other side of the camera and no one can take care of it and finally he's just like, you know what, give me that thing . if you want it done right you have to do it yourself, now let me show you little queefs how to fuck and suck it today

oh my god

[account deactivated]
good first comment on that youtube
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3465919&userid=132918

this is me. you may know me as ChakaKhanFan1488

[account deactivated]
a man who owns guns, hates whitney houston, and now whitney houston is dead. makes you think