http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/19/jonathan-davis-korn-president-obama-miley-cyrus-kanye-west-spike-in-my-vein-music-video/

Korn frontman Jonathan Davis is unleashing the mother of all conspiracy theories -- President Obama's secret agenda to become a tyrannical dictator with Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and Kanye West's assistance!

We asked Davis about his band's new "Spike in My Veins" music video -- which is filled with clips of Miley and other pop culture phenoms -- and suddenly it was all aboard the crazy train.

You gotta see it ... right in the middle of LAX, Davis spewed a theory about Obama using celeb scandals as a “distraction” ... while he screws us out of our freedoms.

Por ejemplo ... JD claims Miley's VMA twerkfest was really a smoke screen for something way more nefarious. Nuts, right?

Consider this: Obama signed a law allowing the government to hold citizens indefinitely without trial ... back in January 2012 ... when the big celeb news was Miley and a penis cake.

I regret reading this
expected giant picture of arthur c. korn voted 1
Korn was founded by Harry Korn before taken over by Korn frontman Jonathan Davis
One of my friends in the 8th grade listened to Korn a lot and I introduced him to this nightwish song I thought was really badass at the time and he really got into nightwish.

I saw him in highschool next fall wearing eyeliner and shit lol.
this thread is fuck
seems to me that if there was a vast conspiracy, the folks in charge of it would simply try to make the people that call them out on it look crazy or just plain silly
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it's better on the kob
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I did 'Freak on a Leash' in karaoke one time and I did all the boom shaka boooom shakas #koRnMemories
i regularly confuse korn and limp bizkit and dont remember which one fred durst was in
[account deactivated]

Korn frontman Jonathan Davis is unleashing the mother of all conspiracy theories -- President Obama's secret agenda to become a tyrannical dictator with Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and Kanye West's assistance!

right in the middle of LAX, Davis spewed a theory about Obama using celeb scandals as a “distraction” ... while he screws us out of our freedoms.

JD claims Miley's VMA twerkfest was really a smoke screen for something way more nefarious.

Consider this: Obama signed a law allowing the government to hold citizens indefinitely without trial ... back in January 2012 ... when the big celeb news was Miley and a penis cake.

KoЯn
[account deactivated]
charmap, n00b
im ready OP
no wait hold on
fuck. i thought i was ready but im not OP. Im really sorry. FUCK.
my friends in 7th grade all listned to koЯn and limp biscuit and they would make fun of me for listening to weezer...i will never be ready 4 koЯn
aahahah you listened you weezer in the 7th grade you freakin' dweebo
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i listened to blink 182

while writing that post

when i was a kid i was into frank zappa because i had good taste
i was fucking with some raffi, a liuttle bit of the get smart theme song, you know
[account deactivated]
i'm not even sure i've ever heard a korn (sic) song. probably i guess. maybe as the audio to a video of a Troop KIAing a hajji.
Frank Zappa is cool because he constantly spewed misogynistic garbage in his songs and his fans are cool too because every time someone mentions this they're all like "you don't understand what he's trying to say. he's a genius", and they all try to pretend he was relevant to the 20th century somehow. He also harassed and terrorized his neighbors who had vastly less money and resources because they mowed their lawn or something. He was a super-libertarian weirdo too.

yeah though hes cool

here's a cool song he helped work on
[account deactivated]
i'm not a fan of him but that bobby brown song is catchy

discipline posted:

this one beautiful girl betrayed me in college but then ended up marrying my former coworker from subway who also LOVED korn from when I was in high school, and now she weighs like 300 lbs and has a bunch of kids

what kind of guys does she like

[account deactivated]
disappointing, i thought this thread was going to be about corn: the game of classical political economy