vice president in finance means you've worked somewhere consecutively for three or four years and got a new title in lieu of a pay raise
[account deactivated]

Groulxsmith posted:
vice president in finance means you've worked somewhere consecutively for three or four years and got a new title in lieu of a pay raise

Yeah but i don't go around showing people my pay slip in an attempt to impress.

He works for Macquarie btw, who are like Australia’s very own Vampire Squid.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

ironicwarcriminal dropping some truth bombs like they were white phosphorous on a pashtu wedding

Or chainsaws on prostitutes from your apartment in the American Gardens building…..

central park west? ugh how gauche

When I was in Canada I met up with an old acquaintance who had moved to New York. He was always a douche but now he actually acts like Patrick Bateman, like he seriously was showing off his “vice-president” business card.

Must be a horrible cultural milieu in which to live.

he may have money, success, power, prestige, drugs, riches, luxury, and so on and so forth but --I-- have a forum of depressed shutins to talk to about videogames

Impper posted:
i keep saying the word milieu irl and i feel like a dickhole every time i do

oscar the gauche

ironicwarcriminal dropping some truth bombs like they were white phosphorous on a pashtu wedding

Or chainsaws on prostitutes from your apartment in the American Gardens building…..

When I was in Canada I met up with an old acquaintance who had moved to New York. He was always a douche but now he actually acts like Patrick Bateman, like he seriously was showing off his “vice-president” business card.

he may have money, success, power, prestige, drugs, riches, luxury, and so on and so forth but --I-- have a forum of depressed shutins to talk to about videogames

then yall go post there!

you mean its a war crime that should be prosecuted by indefinite detention (IFAP) or death (ban)?

its great that you guys are so misguided and ethically naive that you put more blame on footsoldiers than those that send them to their deaths. lol

oh yeah this scientist-technician, why he's more evil than the manufacturer who made the deal with the joint chiefs of staff to develop and produce a nightmare weapon, Why yes i am a fucktart/ I love the latest game or whatever

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

you mean its a war crime that should be prosecuted by indefinite detention (IFAP) or death (ban)?

its great that you guys are so misguided and ethically naive that you put more blame on footsoldiers than those that send them to their deaths. lol

oh yeah this scientist-technician, why he's more evil than the manufacturer who made the deal with the joint chiefs of staff to develop and produce a nightmare weapon, Why yes i am a fucktart/ I love the latest game or whatever

Dracula: Kill one man, you're a murderer, kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a God.

If you sexy and you know it and you ain' afraid to show it. Put a candle on my motherfu*king back baby blow it.

[account deactivated]

Impper posted:
i keep saying the word milieu irl and i feel like a dickhole every time i do

I reckon you’re lying: you feel guilty but kind of proud of busting it out……..

not so much haha, a little voice in my head whuispers, not thtat wprd!!! but i say it anyway w a dumb look on face

tpaine posted:

Blade. Ready to die?
"Motherfucker." I like that.
Are you ready to die, "motherfucker"?
Funny, isn't it? My people were trying to create a new kind of vampire when one already exists. I don't need to survive. The future of our race rests with you. You fought with honor. I respect that. So, allow me a parting gift. But know this: sooner, or later, the thirst always wins.

I don’t really crave power or a seat at Dorsia. Sure it’s nice to have nice things but I’m not that interested in going to work 14 hour days and talking to people about watches.

Also begs the question of what you're doing here if the lifestyle is that great?

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

Dracula: Kill one man, you're a murderer, kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a God.

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions????

I don’t really crave power or a seat at Dorsia. Sure it’s nice to have nice things but I’m not that interested in going to work 14 hour days and talking to people about watches.

Also begs the question of what you're doing here if the lifestyle is that great?

great sea urchin ceviche

[account deactivated]
does trump mean fart in american too