Source http://www.salon.com/2014/03/24/exclusive_yale_tells_students_to_keep_kissinger_talk_secret/

Yale graduate students were urged to respect the “confidentiality” of an upcoming lecture by controversial Ford/ Nixon Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, according to an email sent by an administrator and forwarded to Salon.

“Dr. Kissinger’s visit to campus will not be publicized, so we appreciate your confidentiality with respect to this exciting opportunity,” states an all-bold paragraph sent by Larisa Satara, the associate director of Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs, to a private listserv for Yale history graduate students. The email, sent Monday morning, also tells students that the event “is BY INVITE only”; “There will be a check list at the front door”; “Laptops are not permitted and Yale ID will be required for entry”; “This is a high security event”; and “All attendees will be expected to remain in their seats for the duration of the event …” Kissinger’s address, scheduled for 3:30 p.m. Friday, is hosted by Yale’s Johnson Center for the Study of American Diplomacy, and titled “Europe at a Crossroads: The Future of Europe and Its Role in the International System.”

Satara and Yale spokespeople did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the email.

I h8 kissinger almost as much as i hate notch for fucking up minecraft
i don't actually know much about kissinger. as a canadian there are vast swaths of american history i know almost nothing about. he bombed cambodians or whatever? seems like a creep.
kissinger is so much more evil than other US statesmen because... um... he has that accent i guess?

idgi.
christopher hitchens didnt like him and thats enough for me thank you
kissinger was more evil than many other statesmen because he was smarter and lasted longer, so he achieved more. RIP
well he was never prosecuted or ever really disciplined for his horrific crimes but at least he has to slink around like this. the people united will never be defeated.
i always see his huge book "on china" on sale at bookstores and i think who cares what he thinks about china. like what masterful insight is he going to have. he's just some fat white dude. then i remember that i essentially got a degree in asian studies and i see it was me all along.
he looks like a caricature of himself
https://www.ilholocaustmuseum.org/awards-dinner/
Lil holocaust museum, time to bust a sag
[account deactivated]

postposting posted:

https://www.ilholocaustmuseum.org/awards-dinner/

SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
DIRECTORS’ CIRCLE — $100,000
▪ Two VIP tables of 10
▪ Photo opportunity and tickets to Private Reception with (Henry Kissinger)
▪ Commemorative Journal: back or inside front cover ad placement
▪ V.I.P. Tour of Museum with Holocaust Survivor
▪ One-year Museum Membership for all of your guests

1945 was 69 years ago. what age we talking here. if they were a kid then did they really have a full awareness of the suffering. like i know they had bad days and it fucked them up but if you asked me to remember the time i got measles when i was a kid i probably couldn't describe it in vivid colours. but i mean if they were in their 20s then they'd be in their 90s now and their memory isn't all that cash-worthy for similar reasons. once you're in your 90s you just make up any story you feel like. you'll be saying there was one girl in a red coat and shit. not worth my money sorry.

glomper_stomper posted:

about time the holocaust awards recognized henry kissinger

finally gonna get to take home one of those little eichmanns
funny pic
the holocaust museum of north central salt lake city
[account deactivated]
soon its gonna be like an ikon, everyone will have a miniature diorama holding a holocaust museum exhibit in their living room.
Btw that's actually from an early audition tape for Batman Returns. In the end Burton went with Danny Devito's more subdued portrayal of the Penguin.
Kissinger on some kingpin shit, some spiderman shit

swirlsofhistory posted:

is it just me or is his torso disturbingly cube shaped
henry kissinger, cubic and wisest human

getfiscal posted:

i don't actually know much about kissinger. as a canadian there are vast swaths of american history i know almost nothing about. he bombed cambodians or whatever? seems like a creep.

he had sex with Gloria Steinem and discovered Liberalism

Crow posted:

kissinger was more evil than many other statesmen because he was smarter and lasted longer, so he achieved more. RIP

i never really understood why people said that kissinger was smarter than his peers. like moynihan i kinda get, but like a lot of the other american conservative politicians ascribed some sort of genius (rumsfeld, gingrich, cheney), it always seemed like a way of adding a glamorous veneer to someone who is just a slightly-redder-than-average bloodstained functionary in the mechanisms of the state

he's a nazi

palafox posted:

i never really understood why people said that kissinger was smarter than his peers. like moynihan i kinda get, but like a lot of the other american conservative politicians ascribed some sort of genius (rumsfeld, gingrich, cheney), it always seemed like a way of adding a glamorous veneer to someone who is just a slightly-redder-than-average bloodstained functionary in the mechanisms of the state

i think its a title that just goes to any high-ranking conservative functionary with intellectual pretensions.

its the dr strangelove effect
egg nigga
the perfect apple-shaped male body

swirlsofhistory posted:

Ariel Sharon: Mein Führer, I can walk!

kissinger_2014.jpg

[account deactivated]
is that Sam Power?

elektrenai posted:

is that Sam Power?

yes.

swirlsofhistory posted: