[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im misha g phd btw
She's really good

Justine Tunney ‏@JustineTunney 15h
@GabrielDuquette yeah hopefully the loyalist press won't have another outage orgy. They want to ruin my life so bad.
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

@jef_poskanzer yes

I think it's sad that we're selling our national sovereignty to China because liberals feel guilty.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

So much of our society is built on concealing the ugly truths of reality. Who among ye has slaughtered your own meat?

Liberal cognitive dissonance demands that we outsource our servants to China so we can pretend they don't exist. What happens? National debt

.@jlev @Shishiqiushi @VERISIGN my team at Google is introducing a bunch of new TLDs so you're going to be better off soon.

@Shishiqiushi @VictorLicata1 @Mediborean @ProfessorZaius I think most of the "values" people have are idiotic. Nature has better laws.

If we get rid of minimum wage and have live-in servants, it'll fix the unemployment problem. Both parties will be better off.

Why is it that we don't have servants anymore in our homes? We replaced them with outsourced manufacturing and disposable goods.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
she is making fun of google and tech people. i've told you this like ten times! geez louise.
[account deactivated]
justine tunney has like 1500 followers i dont know why anyone cares what she says or thinks
you have about that many followers
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I love you donald but you live in a world where hitler is a master troll.

"When I became gainfully employed, I didn’t stop being a revolutionary. I simply had to make sure my interests were aligned with my employer." - Justine Tunney

discipline posted:

haha oh she changed that tweet from eliminating the minimum wage and getting live-in servants as a silver bullet to fixing the economy. good move, justine-chan. the world is not ready.

could you please stop harassing this poor woman

That's a good joke, what do you call it?

"The American Left"

littlegreenpills posted:

you have about that many followers

yeah exactly

i'm in next month's issue of adbusters lmao
lf has always been about making a huge deal out of tiny worthless movements
where is the war nerd column making fun of me and my terrible mornic ideas. i will not rest until i have justice
[account deactivated]
im 12

deadken posted:

im a gaey babby

i was devouring Butt by the age of.. well, by that time i already had a phony political career

dank_xiaopeng posted:

deadken posted:

im a gaey babby

ken did you not manage to shop your piece to nyt? is adbusters your backup? if so lmao
nah the adbuster thing's been in the pipeline for ages. they don't even do proper articles it's just like three paragraphs from a blog post but i'm gettin paid so w/e
how much is adbusters paying you
my best friend from college gets like $150 per 1000 word puff piece about the Budapest EBM scene or the best couscous in Moldova
$200 its ok
kenneth is the j r of continental theory
it is important to stack paper, grats
i'm going to spend it all on consumer commodities

ilmdge posted:

@GabrielDuquette yeah hopefully the loyalist press won't have another outage orgy. They want to ruin my life so bad.

i dont know how to monetize my twtiter account. trying to get that scrilla

Petrol posted:

damn she got me good

I have a twitter account and one person is following me, I'm a superstar on the internet
Who amongst ye hath introduceth thine own TLD?
Nature has better laws. And now thanks to GoogleGlass™, Nature has become a Reality.
justine funney
i think champagne tranarchist is my favorite personal descriptor. whoever came up with that cant be bad