tpaine posted:

yeag, charlei xkcd rules. whatever that shit is is the stuff i love. good job guys. 5s all around

we're allowed to like different things.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

no. you are not allowed that. because your shit sucks

or would suck, if you actually liked it, but thankfully it's all ironic bullshit

calm down nerd or i'll burn your yanni albums or whatever

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

*posts some abhorrent gangsta rap* yo guys *voice breaks incredibly* check this j...joint...from my fave bustah! LIL CROMBY...niggah does have flow *tries to do oh snap gesture with hands* er...well.

extremely my shit

tpaine posted:

hi...hi pretty *blurk* lady...do you like italo disco?? i have some forty five are pee emms we could listen to...if you uh, want to look at your iphone while they play...er

hey martha nice of you to come over. i'm going to put on a kenny g cassette, you clear some beer cans off the couch and find a spot to sit. ah here comes the good part, where he plays his gay recorder or whatever.

so far this is the best page in this whole thread
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

martha likes to drink and listen to prog, i already knew this because i actually do a minute of research about the ladies i bring home before i bring them home. you'd do well do to the same, donny

when you're right, you're right, clarence. i'm going to sleep, have a good night!

[account deactivated]
i have now caught that phrase
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
*hovers out of cloud dripping in mako* ISRAEL. FLY THERE TONIGHT DON'T IMPREGNATE YOUR DAUGHTERS
YOU MAY THINK THAT'S ARBITRARY THAT YOU CAN'T IMPREGNATE YOUR OWN CHILDREN BUT I'M ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR YOU
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i;m not going to have a good night. the people i know irl are even stupider than the poeple i know here. are there like 10 decent people on this planet? where are they

have you considered joining an orginazationa'';./////?//?.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

TheIneff posted:

tpaine posted:

i;m not going to have a good night. the people i know irl are even stupider than the poeple i know here. are there like 10 decent people on this planet? where are they

have you considered joining an orginazationa'';./////?//?.

YOU ARE A FAG

not anything Marxist or goal-oriented silly beans, i meant more like a historical reenactment society or a cult

the sim city thing is pretty good, thanks.
the truth is you actually post more music i like per music you post than everyone else on here by a factor of 10 except maybe blinkandwheeze or roseweird. i like a lot of stuff other people post but you post a lot of stuff yourself and it's pretty, pretty good as they say on tv.
in the interest of CoI for the Planet i will also disclose that i am a cuda fan.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

you should sleep well knowing that you're the best person you know

XWqua6rsEmw
that's really good