stop sending me PMs goatstein im not gonna read ur newsletter

edit: your trot newsletter

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

it's the same with me
wow. well, goat, send me the extra 2 subscriptions these guys wont take.
for every goatstein pm you dont read, i will read like a million of them over and over again.
let goat post
i mean i will read a particular pm, but just a lot of times
i will endlessly recombine random words and phrases in my head in the hopes that even a small percentage of them will resemble the posts goatstein would have made were he allowed to post
"le"

theres one
Just add him to ignore, OP. Now goldmine this thread.
gosaten stop owning me. STOP it.
goatstein start sending me pms. i dont care bout all this other stuff
when did goatstein start sounding so much like mustang anyway, feel like his posting style underwent a drastic shift

aerdil posted:

when did goatstein start sounding so much like mustang anyway, feel like his posting style underwent a drastic shift

the voices of all men sound similar with a boot on their throat

[account deactivated]
he's always been able to post here, he just kept it to faily planet as part of a compromise/strategic withdrawl
he should not be allowed to post
[account deactivated]
i followed the unsubscribe procedure but im still getting this crap
goat, you're getting on my nerves!!!
i'm sorry skylark. list update issue. you should be removed now. note the competence of free enterprise
i will not need to send PMs if i am allowed to post with freedom. you have the power khamsek

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i'm sorry skylark. list update issue. you should be removed now. note the competence of free enterprise

i didnt sign up for your msgs in the first place.

if i ever saw someone reading a copy of this "posting from excile" rag irl i would seriously lose respect for them
its NSFWCORP now
may I send you PMs. ive been really nervous and i keep writing them and then closing th window. harsh world out there.
goatstein should be free to post, this isnt damn nazi germany or communist russia

mods please make this the theme song of either this thread or the 'zzone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE-sXvCDyOc
all great points. Mods please bring back goatstein, nazi germany, and communist russia
Ban goatstein, or better yet, murder him IRL. Thanks.
[account deactivated]
i don't understand why goatstein doesn't re-register at SA and post in BYOB. that's his home anyway. i mean he probably already has an account he uses to lurk threads about game of thrones fanfic or whatever. why bother posting old jokes about trans people.
stop sending me this hateful shit dude

conec posted:

Hm.. The Conec Regime is contemplating Goatshite`s liberation. Give it time. . .

hes mean

conec posted:

Hm.. The Conec Regime is contemplating Goatshite`s liberation. Give it time. . .

veto

ban him an kill him irl it is. *everytone comes in for a HUGE lynichng*
*sighs*

He must die.
[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

all great points. Mods please bring back goatstein, nazi germany, and communist russia

this but uniroinaoijsdifjacally

conec don't you have mercy in your heart? look in the mirror and say "i will ban goatstein" 3 times and if u do it then follow ur heart but....i cant.