probably not
im not sure why you're trying to assign gender to the NASA astronauts but you better check your privilege.
dude is gender neutral. take it easy lady
policing the boundaries of acceptable public discourse via poisonous conflation with disinfo merchants is highly triggering to me
i did, was pretty boring & came back.

gyrofry posted:

please explain the term dudette

malaprop redundancy à la "atm machine" and "pin number"
is this what we're reduced to
welcome to the desert of the fail
i saw a netflix documentary that told all about Col. Jim Irwin, eighth man to walk to the moon, who got back to earth left nasa and developed an obsession with noah's ark for which he led several expeditions to some mountain in turkey, finding a few nondescript bits of wood before ending up in a rockslide and nearly dying. his buddies kept carrying on the search, and the pkk kept kidnapping and holding them for ransom, and as such the glorious activities of the er um US collaborator Kurdish scum against the proudly sovereign, er, staunch nato member and US ally turkey were funded. anyway the point is its clear evidence of the moon landings cos noone could have entered such a depth of existential malaise had he not been a white guy named Jim Irwin who was sent, at the billion dollar expense of a nation mired in a pointless war and loathed without+within, to play golf on the moon
the pkk rules

libelous_slander posted:

gyrofry posted:

please explain the term dudette

a dudette is a small dude used for precise handling, just like a pipe and a pipette

If not then why did the Soviets never dispute it?
how do you know they didn't
i saw the studio where it was filmed IRL, no joke

HenryKrinkle posted:

he said they were gonna do squidbillies but i didnt make it to the part where he actually talks abotu squidbillies so now ill never know if i should watch squidbillies or not dammit alex jones

guidoanselmi posted:

is it in karbala

if you think about it, the Earth is just the Moon's moon, dudettes. and were all walking on it

angelbutt_dollface posted:

he said they were gonna do squidbillies but i didnt make it to the part where he actually talks abotu squidbillies so now ill never know if i should watch squidbillies or not dammit alex jones

a few weeks ago i caught Unknown Hinson's guitar pick wit/ my mouth. on the moone

gyrofry posted:

policing the boundaries of acceptable public discourse via poisonous conflation with disinfo merchants is highly triggering to me

agreed pls use globalresearch.ca thx

babyfinland posted:

guidoanselmi posted:

is it in karbala

nah, jpl. hollywood was contracted, extra studios are close by so it helps.

fwiw http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/

did anypone mention that i walked on the moon. buy is this awkward.
[account deactivated]