[account deactivated]
well, me, and the unbelievably vast majority of the human race
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://myprivilege.tumblr.com/post/18350376615/atheist-privilege-part-2#notes

- I don’t have to read ancient, influential works like the Bible or the writings of Augustine of Hippo; I can stick to easy authors like Cory Doctorow and Neil Gaiman, never having to move beyond pulp fantasy books about magical robots for middle schoolers

- I was born with a brain capable of ignoring the atrocities committed in the name of atheism (Stalin’s slaughter of 30 million Ukrainians, the Plague that killed off 1/3 of China’s population during the reign of Mao) while obsessing over relatively minor offenses commited in the name of Christianity like the Crusades
hey friends. i wrote all the myprivilege posts linked in here so far. thanks for the support. also stop it goat stein before i give you some "unnecessary genital surgery". haha juust playing
[account deactivated]
mudcrabs are highly cannibalistic in nature and when another crab undergoes moulting the hard shelled ones attack the moulting crabs and devour them. The females can give birth to 1 million offspring which can grow up to 3.5 kilograms (7.7 lb) in size and have a shell width of up to 24 centimetres (9.4 in) wide.

Mud crab can be killed by placing them in a freezer for up to two hours.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
help me understand nice bro.

hey painus, where do you watch episodes of sopranos at? did you download them or did you buy the dvds??? they shut down megaupload and thjat's where i got 90% of my movies/shows

tia

tpaine posted:
crabs are cool animals. they're like nature's mechs

"crabs is just rocks with danger arms"

tpaine posted:
crabs are cool animals. they're like nature's mechs

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
i hear you can get them at totallyfreesopranoshdepisodes.ch.ru.za though

link doesn't work

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
*commissar taps foot expectantly*

mudcrabs posted:
Why would you care that someone has to sacrifice their reproductive capabilities in order to feel complete when the world is already facing overpopulation? In which furthermore, their identity disorder is supported by studies showing the high similarity between transwomens' and ciswomens' brains, controlled for sexual orientation and hormone use?

lol

futurewidow posted:
http://myprivilege.tumblr.com/post/18350376615/atheist-privilege-part-2#notes- I don’t have to read ancient, influential works like the Bible or the writings of Augustine of Hippo; I can stick to easy authors like Cory Doctorow and Neil Gaiman, never having to move beyond pulp fantasy books about magical robots for middle schoolers

- I was born with a brain capable of ignoring the atrocities committed in the name of atheism (Stalin’s slaughter of 30 million Ukrainians, the Plague that killed off 1/3 of China’s population during the reign of Mao) while obsessing over relatively minor offenses commited in the name of Christianity like the Crusades

Gadaffi bombed civilian protesters. children were taken out of incubators and thrown in a tank full o sharks with freakin laser beams.
westerners are really upset that a twirling mustachioed villain and an Inscrutable Chinaman murdered millions of people before they had the chance

Crow posted:
westerners are really upset that a twirling mustachioed villain and an Inscrutable Chinaman murdered millions of people before they had the chance

u just got trolld son.

do people think that's a real blog post. i wrote those words, and posted them on a satirical blog curated by Mud crabs
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
do people think that's a real blog post. i wrote those words, and posted them on a satirical blog curated by Mud crabs

how could a crab type with their tiny claw...oh you meant the poster. well played, aping west,

the crabby one here is you

science study thing show a monkey brain similar to my brain

but paw i aint no monkey

babyfinland posted:

but paw i aint no monkey

i lived near a jehovah's witness (which is like islam, as in, a false innovation on christianity) growing up and she used to make me tell her how i believed in evolution so she could laugh at how retarded i was for thinking we were monkeys.... owned.....

getfiscal posted:

babyfinland posted:

but paw i aint no monkey

i lived near a jehovah's witness (which is like islam, as in, a false innovation on christianity) growing up and she used to make me tell her how i believed in evolution so she could laugh at how retarded i was for thinking we were monkeys.... owned.....

I AINT NO MONKEY

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

Crow posted:

u just got trolld son.

trolled by who? all the idiots i have to hear it from? KONG 2012

babyfinland posted:
I AINT NO MONKEY

pope john paul ii said that evolution was "more than a theory"

what does the cult of mahomet think? ask l. ron hubbard i guess.

is this thread still about hating trans people
pope john paul ii was sort of a bullshit pope because:

1. you can't name yourself after your favourite beatle
2. if you name yourself after a beatle, for christsakes choose one
3. george really was the best beatle
4. hare krishna

deadken posted:
is this thread still about hating trans people

Mort: Why did the transgendered person cross the road?

Arnold: I dunno, Mort, why did the transgendered person cross the road?

Mort: Probably due to makeup of their brains in such a way that they consider themselves the opposite of their birth sex, although this is probably combined with deep cultural and developmental factors, which causes a share of these people to perform as a different gender. We aren't sure how this works, so we should probably be respectful and kind.

q: how many trans people does it take to screw in a light bulb

a:wanting to turn a dark lightbulb to bright is a sign of a mental disorder. steampunk
i dont hate the transgendered but i do hate all women

deadken posted:
i dont hate the transgendered but i do hate all women

SILENCE, MANCREEP

if we evolved from monkeys why am i, a monkey, posting on a forum full of other "monkeys". really makes you think
oh boy "ironic" transphobia "jokes." typical fucking lf. you people cant even control yourselves can you?