gyrofry posted:

Dershowitz enraged that a Zionist ally thinks recent allegations of sexual relations with a teenager hurt his standing as an Israeli and Jewish spokesperson; a “despicable human being,” rails Dershowitz, now using common hasbara tactic on fellow tribesman

wait, so who is the pedophile again, this guy or mohammad? i keep getting confused.

gyrofry posted:

Dershowitz enraged that a Zionist ally thinks recent allegations of sexual relations with a teenager hurt his standing as an Israeli and Jewish spokesperson; a “despicable human being,” rails Dershowitz, now using common hasbara tactic on fellow tribesman

It's funny that when you flip what Dersh the Hersh says then it becomes true for the most part

isnt that how projection works? i hate psychology so i wouldnt know
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/israel-defender-alan-dershowitz-has-long-history-attacking-sex-abuse-victims
lol dat caption
"Harvard’s Alan Dershowitz has spent his career defending Israel and those accused or convicted of rape."
[account deactivated]
the reverse-nordic model

While portraying middle and upper class men who solicit sex as the true victims of prohibition, Dershowitz disparaged sex workers as practically subhuman criminals. “There really is an enormous difference in impact between the arrest of a professional prostitute and the arrest of an otherwise law-abiding citizen who occasionally seeks to taste the forbidden fruit of sex for hire,” argued Dershowitz.
Harvard’s Alan Dershowitz has spent his career defending Israel and those accused or convicted of rape.
[account deactivated]
Like the ACLU. But for rape

gyrofry posted:

"Harvard’s Alan Dershowitz has spent his career defending Israel and those accused or convicted of rape."

Harvard’s Alan Dershowitz has spent his career defending Israel and those accused or convicted of rape.

Why Netanyahu, The Churchill Of Our Time, Must Speak Before Congress
Lmao I fucjing hope this is true
why even elect people anymore? Just ask the leader of Israel what he wants and we'll scamper off to grab it for him (god bless israel)