http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/a-bottle-of-wine-a-day-is-not-bad-for-you-and-abstaining-is-worse-than-drinking-scientist-claims-9271010.html

Responding to the comments, Julia Manning from think-tank 2020Health, told the newspaper: “This is an unhelpful contribution to the debate. It makes grand claims which we don’t see evidence for. Alcohol is a toxin, the risks outweigh the benefits.”
hell yeah. russians are right again
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'm at the doctors right now asking him if it is okay for me to start going to the gym again. Last time he gave me a good excuse not to which is like the obese mans lottery win
[account deactivated]
my doctor said if i started running right away my heart might stop working and instead i should go for walks for a few weeks. so i did that after i saw him. i mean, i went for one walk of about 30 - 40 minutes. i didn't walk for weeks. just to be clear.
[account deactivated]
i haven't walked since mckinley went down
does canadian socialized obamacare give out rascals

gyrofry posted:

socialized obamacare

discipline posted:

how do you get stuff from the store

i walk a lot. i phrased that poorly. to get to the store i take the bus to the mall or walmart though. i just mean i haven't gone on long walks-for-the-sake-of-walks in a while.

[account deactivated]
i3MXiTeH_Pg

tpaine posted:

is it a long walk to go back to gbs?

Sure. I love GBS, and I belong there. I was never a FYAD so this does not hurt me.

helldump are legion