i'm culturally marxist and economically confurvative
[account deactivated]
that's the most F-ed up episode of next gen i've ever watched
Hey khamsek? did i improve my lot or is my lot even worse than before, I cant remember what it used to be.

elemennop posted:

discipline posted:

conec I've been posting with this lot for about eight years. I will tell you that if you are a lffer and a woman you will probably do well by it. posting with your mortal ideological enemies and sparring with a hostile crowd generally does wonders for your confidence and self esteem. all of the women I've posted with over the years have improved their lot significantly, myself included. can't say the same for the men.

impper is a slum lord, deadken is an increasingly published propagandist, and guido is a web 3.0 new paradigms in in-person networking entrepreneur. the lf men have truly proven themselves

i just realized i had the gas on from the oven for two days

conec posted:

"Fowcult.. Foucault and post-modernist marxist theory... What does that even mean???" @ 9:14

wtf... words??? what the fuck these word mean. its bullshit.

the word i am talking about, of course, is "Degrassi'

Crow posted:

elemennop posted:

discipline posted:

conec I've been posting with this lot for about eight years. I will tell you that if you are a lffer and a woman you will probably do well by it. posting with your mortal ideological enemies and sparring with a hostile crowd generally does wonders for your confidence and self esteem. all of the women I've posted with over the years have improved their lot significantly, myself included. can't say the same for the men.

impper is a slum lord, deadken is an increasingly published propagandist, and guido is a web 3.0 new paradigms in in-person networking entrepreneur. the lf men have truly proven themselves

i just realized i had the gas on from the oven for two days

did you not leave the house or something

i lived with my brother-in-law for a few months in 2011. anyway one day he put some chicken in the oven and then went to play competitive starcraft. i smelled smoke so i went and checked and the chicken was entirely black and smoking like a cartoon. it must have been in there for hours. so i was like umm dude... just an idea but don't try to clown on some koreans or something when you're baking.
we all make mistakes though.
my brother used to put room temperature soda cans into the freezer and leave them in there until they burst. also for spinning the dial on the microwave to 15-20 minutes because "he'll just pull it out at the proper time"

this would never happen
my friend used to live in a house full of cigarette smokers and one time they left the gas to one of the burners on overnight and i guess its a miracle they didnt start a fire or something?
haha

Since we stopped sacrificing people into the bog wages have gone down, small business ownership has gone down, deaths from disease have gone up, and climate change has started taking effect. Coincidence?