[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:
int. peggy nash campaign hq. la dirigeuse flicks thru a collection of color swatches. "hmmm. gotta have the party colors. what goes with a nice ndp orange. oooh how about a bilious green, just in case anyone wasnt already associating my face with gastroenteritis"

hmm how can i emphasize that my ideas are a failed rehash of 70s keynesianism... i know... let's get some 70s colours in there. no, please don't make the style original in any way.

my "friend" was backing romeo saganash for a while, was he any good
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:
my "friend" was backing romeo saganash for a while, was he any good

saganash first became famous in quebec because he said that if quebec separated he would fight for the cree to counter-separate and rejoin canada, which, umm, caused a stir.

he's probably a nice and smart guy though.

any good literature on how deeply the masons and jews have penetrated christendom? rip JP I
The Godfather Part III. Francis Ford Coppola. American Zoetrope, 1990.
all the ones that preached holy war against muslim heathens and heretical groups.
also innocent III

tpaine posted:
THAT DEAD ONE THEY DUG UP AND PUT ON TRIAL...SHIT WAS HARD AS FUCK...ITS LIKE NIGGA YOU AINT ESCAPE THIS...JUST CAUSE YOU HALF EATIN BY BUGS...PUT YO ASS UP ON THIS DAIS, READ OFF THAT SHIT...YEAH WHAT YOU GONA DO. CAN'T EVEN SPEAK TO PLEAD THE FIFTH BUT YOU STAND IT LIKE A MAN AND I RESPECT THAT MORE THAN ANYTHING DEAD POpE

Came to this thread with the sole intent of posting this

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
those colors are vile

good god woman, it's a Raphael

babyfinland posted:

discipline posted:
those colors are vile

good god woman, it's a Raphael

cowabunga dude.

you're a brilliant person
dont praise me. praise mspaints invert colors function
the current pope, pope rat zinger bendy dick hitler or whatever
chicago-based juke/footwork dj & producer Tha Pope
[account deactivated]
why do they even bother having politics in canada, whoever wins it's still canada
Vatican 2 popes are antipopes.of the conciliar church.and heretics fyi
gregory ix

In the early thirteenth century Pope Gregory IX (1145–1241) declared that a sect in southern France had been caught worshipping the devil. He claimed the devil had appeared in the form of a black cat. Cats became the official symbol of heresy (or religious beliefs not advocated by the church). Anyone who showed any compassion or feeling for a cat came under the church's suspicion. By the beginning of the fourteenth century, Europe's cat population had been severely depleted. Only semi-wild cats survived in many areas.

In 1347 the bubonic plague swept across Europe. Called the Black Death, it killed twenty-five million people (nearly a third of Europe's population) in only three years. Thousands of farm animals died as well, either from the plague or from lack of care. The death rate peaked in the warm summer months and dropped dramatically in the wintertime because the plague was being spread to humans by fleas on infected rodents. The plague revisited Europe several more times over the next few centuries. In addition, millions of people are thought to have suffered from food poisoning during the Middle Ages because of the presence of rat droppings in the grain supply. Centuries of cat slaughter had allowed the rodent population to surge out of control.

His Holiness Pope Shenouda III

Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria and Patriarch of All Africa on the Holy Apostolic See of Saint Mark the Apostle. The Successor of St. Mark the Evangelist, Holy Apostle and Martyr, on the Holy Apostolic Throne of the Great City of Alexandria.

Pope and Lord Archbishop of the Great City of Alexandria and Patriarch of All Africa on the Holy Orthodox and Apostolic Throne of Saint Mark the Evangelist and Holy Apostle that is, in Egypt, Pentapolis, Libya, Nubia, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea and all Africa.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:
His Holiness Pope Shenouda III

Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria and Patriarch of All Africa on the Holy Apostolic See of Saint Mark the Apostle. The Successor of St. Mark the Evangelist, Holy Apostle and Martyr, on the Holy Apostolic Throne of the Great City of Alexandria.

Pope and Lord Archbishop of the Great City of Alexandria and Patriarch of All Africa on the Holy Orthodox and Apostolic Throne of Saint Mark the Evangelist and Holy Apostle that is, in Egypt, Pentapolis, Libya, Nubia, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea and all Africa.

Where, is my cruise wear? How am I gonna be pope without my cruise wear!!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
murder all cats (except on friday)

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
murder all cats (except on friday)

Actually, fuck you, you unbelievable fucklord. You christshitting asshat supreme. You idiot fucker bitch.

[account deactivated]

Leo X

-greasy loudmouth italian thug
-diet starchier than his stiff ass robes
-contrary to papal tradition, was formerly a deacon(not a cardinal or archbishop or whatever)
-literally came from the medici family(for mondern day conparison imagine if the white smoke rose up and said lloyd blankfein is now pope)
-got killed by martin luther(how ironic that martin luther king would later be killed by LEOn czolgosz)
wait, the college of cardinals can pick anyone to be pope?

anyone?

Stunned by the death of an unpopular pope in the midst of a scandal, the college of cardinals convenes and decides nothing less than a radical populist choice will be able to save the ancient institution. But is the world ready for Marvin Brown (Chris Rock), the street-wise priest from Brooklyn? "Pope Marvin" comes to theatres Summer 2012.
Marvin wakes up for the first time in his big papal bed. Surrounding him are dozens of cardinals.

*rubs eyes*
*sees cardinals*

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?"
"Your holiness, you have to select a papal name."
"Marvin."
"No, that's your current name. You need a papal name."
"Marvin."
"I don't think you understand. Let me explain. Traditionally, popes select a name, usually now that of a previous pope, as a new name for the term of their office. This helps show that you've entered a new phase in your life, and separates the office from the man somewhat. At a minimum, the name must be in Latin, and preferably easily translatable into other languages. So, again, your holiness, what name do you want?"
"Marvin."
"Now I'm the one that doesn't understand."
"You're telling me. Look, folks, I'm going to be doing things a little differently around here. Call me Marvin."
[account deactivated]
my favourite pope is Mike Shinoda