idk
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i don't mean to single out religious people as only maybe 5 people here are even worthy of calling themselves communist

5. just 5.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
cool trick to mess with the cia: paint Actual Communist 1, 2, 3, and 5 on rhizzone posters
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

are you 1/5

i'm three fifths drunk, one fifth human, 5/5 red till im dead

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sometimes i start thinking that you know most people i meet out in the world are generally nice and smart except for the loud exceptions, then i remember how most people respond when you mention religion, politics, or the soviet union.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

if you're stupid enough to have ever considered yourself religious past the age of 17 you have no place here

most people are raised in the faith. i became atheist around 16/17 when I bet God (something you aren't supposed to do/only one guy in the Bible is allowed to have done) my faith over the Super Bowl and i once told someone that people who were raised atheist/were never religious aren't true atheists haha

Who cares if religion is real or not. That's like asking whether dragons are real instead of rolling up a badass wizard that can fight the dragon. Something for everyone to chew on.
[account deactivated]
maybe nothing is real, didya think about that tpaine? smart guy? huh? *shoves you against your locker* what now, punk?

aerdil posted:

sometimes i start thinking that you know most people i meet out in the world are generally nice and smart except for the loud exceptions, then i remember how most people respond when you mention religion, politics, or the soviet union.

that's a matter of education, not intelligence. and the pathological avoidance of things that would educate them to know better is emotional attachment to the idea that they aren't monsters and that the state they prop up isn't a genocide machine, also not intelligence.

first you break down the chains of attachment, then you educate, then you discover that everyone was still stupid all along and we're all fucked

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

yeah no kidding i saw a richard dawkins youtube and that inspired this thread. it reminded me how idiotic even people here are when confronted with religious arguments. i mean rhizzoners are dumber than dirt but religious shit really brings it out of them. if there was anyone here still posting

are you kidding me teapea. fucking richard dawkins. the man couldn't reason his way out of a wet paper bag. have some self respect

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol go ahead tpaine. trolling people poorly will never be the same!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=twitchplaysreallife%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=TwitchPlaysRealLife&no_note=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest

discipline posted:

it's all good tpaine. I'm going to beirut next week, cool huh???

they call it beer pong where I'm from