Calling it, best film of 2012.
Looks sick. I wish it offered solutions at the end and Rick Santorum appeared and it played some Avenged Sevenfold riffs tho.
to be completely honest, it would be more interesting to watch than 99% of the movies that are made now
I posted on facebook that I want all of those things in the video to happen especially Iran going nuclear and no one has even dared to respond hahahah

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
I posted on facebook that I want all of those things in the video to happen especially Iran going nuclear and no one has even dared to respond hahahah

Vote Obama 2012

babyfinland posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Vote Obama 2012

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

facebook is cia operated website used to monitor domestic and foreign political dissidents and you are now being tracked by the nsa, fbi and cia. silver lining is that you'll get health care in guantanamo bay

the foolproof method of getting attention on facebook; find someone's inane status update and spam it every ten minutes on the dot with a brief account of what you are doing at that exact moment for eight hours

AmericanNazbro posted:
facebook is cia operated website used to monitor domestic and foreign political dissidents and you are now being tracked by the nsa, fbi and cia. silver lining is that you'll get health care in guantanamo bay

At least there I can be with my Brothers.

babyfinland posted:
Vote Obama 2012