fatgiscal why u downvoat that post

some obese people just want to watch the world burn

Possum Launcher
Mustard Snobbery
BillNyeTheNaziSpy

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

jools posted:

Groulxsmith posted:
i think i've probably visited drudge report every day since i was in high school

Another tea-sipping life-worshipper on the Rhizzone. Surprise

jools what's with all this criticism of life-worshipping. Have you become a LILG or something, chilling up at Camden.

(late in life goth)

goths also show their incredible fear of death through the fetishisation of vampirism

The point Drudge is making is that the MSM is portraying Trayvon as a smiling 13 year old boy and Zimmerman as a dour criminal. You seem to be confusing Drudge with the media at large when he is actually a right-leaning Internet news outlet.

Contrast:

Drudge seems like a real "straight shooter" to me.
if the mainstream media really cared about black people they would be celebrating the fact that the african-american population now has one less criminal in its ranks

jools posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

jools posted:

Groulxsmith posted:
i think i've probably visited drudge report every day since i was in high school

Another tea-sipping life-worshipper on the Rhizzone. Surprise

jools what's with all this criticism of life-worshipping. Have you become a LILG or something, chilling up at Camden.

(late in life goth)

goths also show their incredible fear of death through the fetishisation of vampirism

Well can can you “win” then?…….your attitude is pretty gothy…..

also: Marx arguably fetishized vampirism too lol

i liked george zimmerman in jody hill's observe & report
Matt Drudge Seen Hanging With Goths

Groulxsmith posted:
for all his weirdness and confirmed bachelor status and all that, you have to give matt drudge credit for breaking the lewinsky story and exposing bill clinton once again as a sexual predator

i dont have to give Matt Drudge credit for anything other than being the worlds most hat-wearing closet fag

eternal_virtue posted:
The point Drudge is making is that the MSM is portraying Trayvon as a smiling 13 year old boy and Zimmerman as a dour criminal. You seem to be confusing Drudge with the media at large when he is actually a right-leaning Internet news outlet.

Contrast:

Youre right, that is unfairly misrepresentative. Dead people cant smile

cute kid

newt posted:
cute kid

after the GOP sent out the borg signal to start asking why none of the shown pictures of Trayvon were "recent", i found the best way to counter that was to first get confirmation that the MSM should be using the absolute most recent picture of him, and then ask the person if that means they should use the crime scene photo of his bloody corpse lying dead in the street, or a picture of his coffin being lowered into the ground. that usually shuts them up

"you got me. thug 4 life"
supposedly the last words of Trayvon before his death.
trayvon is alive in argentina