Crow posted:

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:
but you know theres been a coup ever since mao got assassinated and replaced with a sleeper capitalist spy

of course you realize that

'
umm last time I checked "The Communist Party Of China" is in charge of china, dat sounds p communist man loll

link?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China

"The People's Republic of China is a single-party state governed by the Communist Party of China."

like if a communist spy ever had infiltrated the white house in a bloody coup he or she or zir wouldve still called it the Republican Party i.e. abraham lincoln

aerdil posted:
like if a communist spy ever had infiltrated the white house in a bloody coup he or she or zir wouldve still called it the Republican Party i.e. abraham lincoln

nah im p sure dat didnt happen in china neither tho

vinyl posted:

Crow posted:

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:
but you know theres been a coup ever since mao got assassinated and replaced with a sleeper capitalist spy

'
umm last time I checked "The Communist Party Of China" is in charge of china, dat sounds p communist man loll

link?

"The People's Republic of China is a single-party state governed by the Communist Party of China."

sources?

Crow posted:

vinyl posted:

Crow posted:

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:

'

link?

sources?

i gave it on wikipedia, da asoureces r on there

Can i get a link up in here. not saying youre wrong, just wanted some links to show to people

Crow posted:
Can i get a link up in here. not saying youre wrong, just wanted some links to show to people

im busy dawg sry

vinyl posted:

Crow posted:

im busy dawg sry

can somebody get a source on this? how busy??

Crow posted:

vinyl posted:

Crow posted:

im busy dawg sry

http://books.google.com/books?id=S9rP0A2q14UC&lpg=PA4&dq=single-party+%22people's+republic+of+china%22&pg=PA5&hl=en#v=onepage&q=%22single-party%20state%22&f=false

this is wikipedia's source!

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:
i pretty much just assume that vinyl actually is kayne west in real life, secretly inside that celebrity's body is a white nerd tween marxist who's just about to read the first three chapters of capital vol. 1 just wanting to get out

yo real talk, u mean das kapital?? I actually took out dat book 2 years ago but i never got around 2 gettin past page like 10. it was p long n REALLY white. I couldn't get most of da shit in it it was p boring

ya' that book blows homey. don't read that skeez. you peeped the koran yet? shits ill, yo

AmericanNazbro posted:

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:
i pretty much just assume that vinyl actually is kayne west in real life, secretly inside that celebrity's body is a white nerd tween marxist who's just about to read the first three chapters of capital vol. 1 just wanting to get out

yo real talk, u mean das kapital?? I actually took out dat book 2 years ago but i never got around 2 gettin past page like 10. it was p long n REALLY white. I couldn't get most of da shit in it it was p boring

ya' that book blows homey. don't read that skeez. you peeped the koran yet? shits ill, yo

nah but dats a religious text im all set

tsinava posted:

Crow posted:

vinyl posted:

Crow posted:

im busy dawg sry

http://books.google.com/books?id=S9rP0A2q14UC&lpg=PA4&dq=single-party+%22people's+republic+of+china%22&pg=PA5&hl=en#v=onepage&q=%22single-party%20state%22&f=false

this is wikipedia's source!

sorry, i aint some dumb fuck cracker that has a google account.

Oh well maybe you should get one! It can be pretty useful sometimes and signing up is free!

AmericanNazbro posted:

next up: old jewish banker ironically using the phrase 'bling bling', a grandma that can RAP?!!! how many times has diddy changed his name anyway?! snoopy doggy dog!!! fuck you

just cool it with the anti-semitic remarks, okay.
NEVER
DAMN YO ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE SINCE WE HAD A DUDE PRETENDING TO BE BLACK ON HERE.
get sitbm to post here

Groulxsmith posted:
get sitbm to post here

nounsareverbs is basically the same thign

vinyls actually black
i sure hope so

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
vinyls actually black

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
DAMN YO ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE SINCE WE HAD A DUDE PRETENDING TO BE BLACK ON HERE.

shut up cis-crakkker this is a safe space

who let yahoo answers in
i have to pretend to be white to fit into society. imagine if you woke up one day and you were the wrong race. imagine waking up filipino. fucked up but true

babyfinland posted:
i have to pretend to fit into society.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:

yeah it was like the literary equivalent of when bart goes to the box factory in the simpsons

hahaaha

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
vinyls actually black

lol suuure he is champ. *pats u on cheek*

Very laid-back vibes in this thread, and the thread poster seems cool as well.