Edited by Superabound ()

sorry, wrong video (its hard keeping all my niggerclips in order)

anti government nigguh
why is there no white entertainment television
because he didnt and who cares
let me get this straight... obama can kill millions of black babies and call it "choice"... but santorum almost says a bad word and we're supposed to flip out? no thanks, i choose reason dot com

getfiscal posted:
let me get this straight... obama can kill millions of black babies and call it "choice"... but santorum almost says a bad word and we're supposed to flip out? no thanks, i choose reason dot com

those guys are pro-choice, buddy. check your premises

babyfinland posted:
because he didnt and who cares

look, if i go through the trouble of clicking multiple links and remembering how to BBCode an embedded video you can damn well bet i care buddy. i care a lot

i sure as hell dont remember anybody calling Geroge W Bush a nigger when HE was President

Superabound posted:
i sure as hell dont remember anybody calling Geroge W Bush a nigger when HE was President

then you failed to watch any episodes of my videoblog

personally think the word nigger should be relegated to inanimate objects, like how calling an Asian person "Oriental" is offensive but rugs and soup flavors can be Oriental and its totally ok

nigger is a dehumanizing word, please use it responsibly

Superabound posted:
personally think the word nigger should be relegated to inanimate objects, like how calling an Asian person "Oriental" is offensive but rugs and soup flavors can be Oriental and its totally ok

does this mean i can stop calli ng them "brazil nuts"

Superabound posted:

stop using that word

we know what barrack obama really is. put on these sunglasses, see what he really is: a government nig-uffffgggg uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aeiou aeiou aeiou john madden john madden john madden

babyfinland posted:

Superabound posted:

stop using that word

nah man its cool, im a Blah person so im allowed to say it

i dont want to read it i dont care if youre black

babyfinland posted:
i dont want to read it i dont care if youre black

woah woah woah, i didnt use that word

AmericanNazbro posted:
we know what barrack obama really is. put on these sunglasses, see what he really is: a government nig-uffffgggg uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aeiou aeiou aeiou john madden john madden john madden

football! football! 99999999999999999999999999

[account deactivated]
this is topic number 1337 fyi congoontulations

aerdil posted:
this is topic number 1337 fyi congoontulations

bandying around the n word is real cool you guys

also apparently anti-war is a slur now. not like, "against the war in afghanistan because he's a coward and 9/11"; it's like war as a metaphysical concept

not me though, i'm pro-war. i love war. vote santorum 2012 for War Unending
I’d normally be more upset about this but Rick Santorum is a man who knows the cruelty of hurtful epithets
the Forever War
why is no one talking about the fact that BABY FINLAND called the President a nigger

babyfinland posted:
why is no one talking about the fact that BABY FINLAND called the President a nigger

that's a ban...

BABY FINLAND
how is saying "n word" any different than saying "nigger"? if you say "you're an n word" to a black person it's still racist.
what about the context where you use n word as an epithet for negative nancy
then its sexist

thirdplace posted:
then its sexist

oh yeah, because nancy has to be a girl's name. yikes, who's the real sexist here?

[account deactivated]
oh yeah i like that guy
how wights took over america. a ghastly tale

francis posted:
bandying around the n word is real cool you guys

also apparently anti-war is a slur now. not like, "against the war in afghanistan because he's a coward and 9/11"; it's like war as a metaphysical concept

not me though, i'm pro-war. i love war. vote santorum 2012 for War Unending

i dunno i'm pretty pro-war. class war preferred but not essential

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
what about the context where you use n word as an epithet for negative nancy

hey, i have an aunt named Nancy! real nice way to respect the OP, ass