Superabound posted:
i really dont understand why getting kicked out of school for wearing a long skirt is somehow worse or more shocking than getting kicked out for wearing a short skirt

sexuality is a basic form of human expression, and sexual people should have the same rights and privileges as religious people. how is worshiping God any more of a right than worshiping cock?

agreed. also those black kids shouldn't be allowed in schools until they all sound like tony gwynn

Superabound posted:
hmmm...universal health care, but high school girls cant wear long skirts *weighs hands contemplatively*

lol

Superabound posted:

i really dont understand why getting kicked out of school for wearing a long skirt is somehow worse or more shocking than getting kicked out for wearing a short skirt

sexuality is a basic form of human expression, and sexual people should have the same rights and privileges as religious people. how is worshiping God any more of a right than worshiping cock?

hmmm good point... makes u think.........

Superabound posted:
how is worshiping God any more of a right than worshiping cock?

at the end of the day, aren't they the same thing?

telling women what to wear
telling people what to do is the natural order of society.

Superabound posted:

This isn't a problem in more enlightened societies where all schoolgirls are forced to wear the same skirts.

Superabound posted:

I like to piss and poop everywhere and if people complain I jus ttell them its the natural thing to do

Superabound posted:

cock is real

[account deactivated]
What all of my french friends tell me is that the problem exists because originally, algerians were brought in as guest workers for reconstruction after ww2, but the politicians lied and they never left. So they were used as a wedge against labor and stuff, and no one cared if they assimilated or not becuause they were never supposed to stay.

And so now that they are there and not leaving, they don't feel very welcomed to france so dont want to fully switch over. And french people just want them to be secular and stuff without caring that they are ~french~ which is the cornerstone of all the muslim immigrant cultural problems that lead to domestic terrorism in europe

So what do we do
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
kick out the muslims!
[account deactivated]
kick out the catholics.

Cycloneboy posted:
kick out the catholics.

That's incredibly insensitive

Algeria did it, why not France?

Cycloneboy posted:
Algeria did it, why not France?

have you read History of the Franky by Gregory of Tours?

http://www.cryptome.org/2012-info/femen-paris/femen-paris.htm lol

http://www.cryptome.org/2012-info/femen-paris/pict53.jpg NSFW hahahahahhahah
total degeneracy
but lmao at the whole thing ahaha. what's up with this homie

http://imgur.com/3Uvfk
declineofthewest.htm

discipline posted:
wasn't aware wearing a long skirt is like, not normal?

Not where i'm from.

Anyway i don't see what the big deal is. Whether it's this item of clothing or a miniskirt, both can be interpreted as being provocative to a school culture that encourages moderation or respectability. The only reason you'd get excised over each of these events happening is because you're projecting your own ideology onto it.

Myfanwy posted:
What all of my french friends tell me is that the problem exists because originally, algerians were brought in as guest workers for reconstruction after ww2, but the politicians lied and they never left. So they were used as a wedge against labor and stuff, and no one cared if they assimilated or not becuause they were never supposed to stay.

And so now that they are there and not leaving, they don't feel very welcomed to france so dont want to fully switch over. And french people just want them to be secular and stuff without caring that they are ~french~ which is the cornerstone of all the muslim immigrant cultural problems that lead to domestic terrorism in europe

So what do we do

Eurabian caliphate obviously. Most euros are too degenerate to be able to defend anything they have.

What can a pinot-sipping renault driver to do against people who crave death? Write a book about it? I like houellebecq but i'd rather have 72 virgins than a copy of his book

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

discipline posted:

Not where i'm from.

Anyway i don't see what the big deal is. Whether it's this item of clothing or a miniskirt, both can be interpreted as being provocative to a school culture that encourages moderation or respectability. The only reason you'd get excised over each of these events happening is because you're projecting your own ideology onto it.

SPOILERS: France uses its "culture of secularism" as an excuse to oppress Muslims.

Welp, time to throw out all my fabric of reasonable length before I move to my home country.

Cycloneboy posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

discipline posted:

Not where i'm from.

SPOILERS: France uses its "culture of secularism" as an excuse to oppress Muslims.

Well it is their country to be fair.

you can't like, own, a country, man
what about sealand
or the Congo under Leopold

discipline posted:
ahahaha yes tell me all about american expats friend

they all suck, sorry

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
my bro works in colombia atm, dudes there always give him mean looks and ask if he is 'gringo', and he tells them hes not gringo hes ingles or w/e, and then they smile and invite him to hang out
same thing happened in france when they found out i wasn't american/english lol
[account deactivated]
check your female privilege