[account deactivated]
pje5ROe5Y_w
[account deactivated]
here's a message for tpaine, congratulate me on my great youtubes on a day in the year 2016 when they tell me a compression bandage on my ribs will kill me
[account deactivated]
give me the percocets lady!!
Thank god you dont have to worry about accidentlly laughing at your own posts
[account deactivated]
my posts are widely recognized as serious, not a matter for jokesters and other lazy types
[account deactivated]
wcMuTsBFQTE
where's americannazbro?

cars posted:

pje5ROe5Y_w

the longer i spend away from that godforsaken island the less funny i find the wordy tactfulization of difficult situations

littlegreenpills posted:

cars posted:

the longer i spend away from that godforsaken island the less funny i find the wordy tactfulization of difficult situations

i don't think it would be funny for people over 12 from any country, tbh

HenryKrinkle posted:

where's americannazbro?

He's not in this episode....

Wait....

Umm.....

were all too good for Mitchell and Webb here now at rhizzone, lurkers beware.

HenryKrinkle posted:

where's americannazbro?

hey tpaine http://www.avclub.com/article/michael-j-nelson-eating-worms-stealing-pop-tarts-a-238975

What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?

MN: Oh, I know what that is. There are these Korean snacks, these silkworm larvae, in their own juices. Very weird, and by far the most revolting thing I’ve ever had.

[account deactivated]
it doesn't come up. he does say the transcript circulating of him screaming at joel and throwing him out of the building at the end of his run is totally false, and now i want to read it.

tpaine posted:

does he say anything about bring a big dumbo conservative in that because i still don't believe it

Q54 (Forrest): Believe it or not, there have actually been discussions on our discussion board about whether or not you are independent, republican or democrat. Paul Chaplin and Kevin Murphy have often shared their political views with the world. So what are yours? Are you an elephant, a donkey, or neither?

A54: Well, let me say this, I read the National Review cover to cover. Check in at Townhall.com every day. Check the Washington Times daily. Listen to Dennis Prager and Michael Medved on a regular basis. Read Mark Steyn with regularity. Read the Weekly Standard. So, yes, I do vote Republican. As the pundit Hugh Hewitt has observed, there are indeed two Americas: Serious America and Silly America. The Democrats seem bent on turning this into Silly America, so I stick with those who wish this to remain Serious America.

Of course, in addition, as angry as it makes me, I check in with the monolithic press: the NY Times, the L.A. Times, the Boston Globe. One thing I can’t do, that makes me just insanely angry, is read my local paper, the Minneapolis Star Tribune, known to many as the Star and Sickle, or the Red Star Tribune.

[account deactivated]
well norm macdonald is also a devout christian and a conservative and he's only half-joking about it
[account deactivated]
http://youtu.be/gDji8i1jrWY
[account deactivated]