tpaine posted:

bromma love bros

Marxism-Leninism-Maoism-Aaron Bromma Thought with Gay deviations

postposting posted:

A union walks into the movement. The steward says to the organizer, "We have really amazing class consciousness. You should represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't do union work. It's a little too petty-bourgeois."

The steward says, "Sir, if you just hear our line, we know you would want to represent us."

The agent says, "OK. OK. I'll take a look."

The skilled workers form a semicircle around the amerikan flag and begin to sing the national anthem except every word is replaced with hitler. while continuing to sing, each in turn disrobes, grabs the flag, applies a liberal dose of lubricant from a barrel labeled OIL-DEATH, and rams up it up their own anus. This happens for a solid 15 minutes (they know all the verses, even the ones they don't teach you in school) until one worker expresses hesitation before the flagpole. He's immediately and brutally beaten to death and everyone takes turns urinating on the corpse.

After a brief squabble the body is stripped, cut, and portioned out into Crunchwrap Supremeā„¢s. everyone lines up to pay the price at the surprisingly sophisticated counter. an automated kiosk tells each customer that it doesn't really matter what they do because they were too stupid and ugly to accomplish anything to begin with, and then asks for the skull of an east asian child to complete checkout.

after all the cannibalism and anal play, suddenly the workers begin to shit uncontrollably on the floor. first just a few, but then pretty soon all of them join in. this goes on for what seems for an impossibly long time until the shit is deep enough to be a real hazard. a sign goes up but still they start slipping and falling down all over, until each one is covered in shit. after awhile though it becomes clear that they're pratfalling on purpose, gleefully thrusting face first into the freshest shit they can find.

from around a corner, a procession of child slaves appears and begins shoveling away the shit (which is still piling up) as rapidly as they can. just as it appears that the level is starting the equalize, the workers begin to call the children racial slurs as a prelude to murdering them on a facebook live video that gets over 15k likes.

the shit now piles up unabated until it begins crushing and suffocating most of the people to death. the survivors drape a giant american flag over the still steaming shitruins and hold a conference on Design in the Digital Age.

For the longest time, the agent just sits in silence. Finally, he manages, "That's a hell of a perspective. What do you call it?"

And the foreman says, "The Labor Aristocrats!"

lmfao

SparksBandung posted:

tpaine posted:

bromma love bros

I'm more Marxism-Leninism-autism with gay deviations

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

Tsinava I was just saying Austin is a terrible terrible place and I feel bad for everyone who lives there, especially not by choice. Nothing I was saying was "unmarxist" nor did I say anything about you moving or anything, that was all shit you extrapolated. Clearly it is a sensitive issue but don't make it out like I did anything but say Austin sucks and that it has become exceedingly expensive, which are facts. Anything else is yorself projecting I guess I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but tbh I didn't do anything so

thx. it is a shitty place.

tell everyone you know not to move there and to stay far away from it.

for future ref: saying "kill yourself if you live in _____" is kind of a vague criticism that may invite hostile responses, if your intent is to not hurt ppls feelings that is.

Edited by tsinava ()

postposting posted:

And the foreman says, "The Labor Aristocrats!"

a giant fucking facebook thumbs up picture is just what these forums always needed, thanks
don't bully the noobs.
just bully us. it's fine.
Noob on noob bullying

tears posted:

a giant fucking facebook thumbs up picture is just what these forums always needed, thanks

glad you like it, comrade

[account deactivated]

no bullying zzone. listen to this song about love, what it is, the questions surrounding it etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM
that video is blocked in my country. i didn't even want to bully before, but now i'm out for blood

88888 posted:

that video is blocked in my country. i didn't even want to bully before, but now i'm out for blood

what country are you in, my friend? one of the below links will surely be accessible 4u. praise jesus

animedad posted:

SparksBandung posted:

tpaine posted:

bromma love bros

I'm more Marxism-Leninism-autism with gay deviations

no

[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/24/france-set-to-grind-to-a-halt-as-strikes-spark-fuel-shortages-an/

Up the petroless workers state! vive la ethhanol free commune!

oh yeah baby! its time for the page 3 rant!!!!

the word "retard" is NEVER ok to use. the only time it is okay to use is when doing so in a joking manner. another time it is ok to use is when it is meant as an insult, to be mean or make someone upset. and another time its fine is in a sort of, like, lets say youre dating a girl and youve been together for a short but not so short amount of time. lets say 7 months. so you know eachother but youre not bored yet. and youre layin in bed cuddling and she says something kinda goofy and you say "oh you retard" before you can catch yourself. and of course you both just laugh and laugh. its a cute moment, like that.

Synergy posted:

tears posted:

glad you like it, comrade

Re: OP, I still don't know. Reading this thread stressed me out. Is my life too good for me to be a revolutionary subject? I sure hope not.

Is that a solipsistic and liberal question to even be asking? Probably

Welp, I guess I'm gonna go read Bromma and Cope
[account deactivated]
millhouse: skinner makes 60,000 dollars a year, and his living expenses must be 10,000 dollars... and he's worked at the school for 20 years...
Bart: skinners a millionaire!
All the children: waaaoooooohhhhh
This discussion has ended and I was correct. Thread locked.