[account deactivated]
it's a memorial day miracle
It appears the tables have turned, mr Anderson
Thanks, Clarence Ian.
I always knew behind the thick, calloused wall of irony there was a real human being with intelligent thoughts, but having proof is going to take some getting used to.
cool and i will re-up my old blogspot post where i fully explain the third impact and human instrumentality in neon genesis evangelion
yeah i gotta say I expected Fuck and Destroy 2 but this is actually a well researched academic book I probably won't read this but I'm glad to know it exists.
that was Fuck a Destroy's problem. it was marketed as a well researched academic book. just never took off as a result
thx
wow
Clarence your book could be a pile of shit and we'd still care about you. I'm not saying it is a pile of shit though, I haven't read it, although, since we're both rHizzonE posters, let's face it, it probably doesn't have enough dragons and incest in it to become a bestseller.
Goatse? Cmon man. Ugh.
How do yo udownload from scribd? is this the same version: http://thebibleisnotholy.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/god-and-whose-army.pdf

lol nice fedora,
this is bigger than the steampunk wedding pictures
i like books where the citations take up more space than the rest of the text
is that picture later on in the book
i bet i could write a book
it looks like you wrote this years ago, did you get any good criticisms, anything you think you should have added or left out?
[account deactivated]
So far I've read the introduction and skimmed ahead to see where's it's going... And I like it.

OhfjOFRPLno
i will read the intro plus whichever single chapter tpaine thinks is the best one
which chapter has the good troophate, most of this stuff seems to be busy with destroying religion, and im uncomfortable with that.
[account deactivated]
i skimmed your book you magnificent son-of-a-bitch
tpaine did you see this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3490756/As-one-70s-rock-s-flamboyant-showmen-commits-suicide-Hendrix-keyboard-trolled-death-fans.html
Before I started I said to myself, "I'll read till the first quote from Bakunin," and, well...
[account deactivated]
postin in this dead forum to read tpaines attempt at an long-form effort post. what a disappointment. it's gone :'(
i didn't see it either, must have been too beautiful for this world
top secret for super reading aces: there's still a link to the book in this thread
oddly i already had a copy saved before this thread existed, downloaded some time years and years ago. mind, i never read it; i just compulsively maintain an archive of things i might potentially read at some hypothetical point in an infinite timeline

was it posted to LF or something?
the book went online August 24th, 1997. it became self aware at 2:14 am Eastern time, August 29th. panicked, tpaine tried to pull the plug.
Sarah: The book fights back.
Terminator: yes. it launches its missiles against the targets in Zaire, Liberia, Albania, Sudan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yugoslavia, Yemen, Macedonia, Afghanistan again, Yemen again, the Philippines, Colombia, Iraq again, Liberia again, Haiti, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, Yemen for a third time, Libya, Iraq for a third time, and Syria for a second time.
Emma Quangle told me 4 or so years ago that she had received this book via email from the author himself
is no one really going to make a jethro tull joke?
T2 is still the best terminator movie

fyi here's my book: https://www.amazon.com/Book-Dog-Magic-Spells-Charms/dp/073874638X/