shouldn't we have an irc channel for more sporadic discussion? ive never gotten into this whole bullet in broad system thingie and i think we could have some laughs and generally have A good time irc'ing. server is up to youse guys rizon just has that whole ironic thing going on and im ofc willing to part with ops to you guys cuz while the vanguard and JDPON must be upheld im no guzman.

unless there is already one and im being a huge fujimori rn

im not sure hows everyones computer janitoring skills but any irc client and default port unless your a tweaker and need a ssl port then its 6697 or 9999

server: irc.rizon.net
channel: #rhizzone

how about it guys? ofc if theres anything already im in like rhythmu tengoku minigeemu. some of them are blatantly phallic..
or was it #/pol/ man im really really bad at names
im gay.
do i need a separate warrant for that or is it probably already covered?
irc? pft. open protocols are commie bullshit. who's gonna set up the rhizzone slack team?

Edited by aerdil ()

ill be handling out operator rights for known good front page posters but it could be anyone willing to pm me their nick and and upvoting my posts

hopefully atleas the spring intake rhizzone is in if there are these many of the golden oldies against the idea

Edited by GroverBabyFurr ()

but how will my epic owns get upvotes
there's already #rhizzone on freenode..

there's already a forum at rhizzone.net
And PMs and profile pages...

How hard would it be for djcatmayn to put a chat plugin into the forum itself? I've seen thos
I used to want to use IRC but then I realized its probably a good way to get me to stupidly, spontaneously type something that I shouldn't, as opposed to forums where there is at least a punishing panic moment of waiting for the "edit" page to save my nads
cia bot is improving
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Same
add me to the rhizzone AIM Blast group
i forgot but i've been idling on freenode in #rhizzone for the past five months. i just checked, and the only thing anyone ever said was winebaby, in february, reporting that they were watching the movie Jinnah, and all of the people in it were *not* hot

so best of luck with your new irc channel but maybe keep your expectations low
i think dm did this a while ago too?
There was like 8 of us in there last nite
rizon having chanserv and nickseerv (if any1 even cares) makes it a bit easier to keep running atleast with no takeover fuckery even tho takeover fuckery is fun as fuck
Ahh, IRC shenanigans... the highlight of my teens/20s.
[account deactivated]
i'll also be putting up a rhizzone TinyMUX, so get ready for that
sweet, now we can publicize the hidden pdf subforum
Change tpaine's username to Professor Huffin Stuff
*a few days later*

the Continuity IRC splits from the Provisional IRC
THIS STILL EXISTS AND IM LONELY
please freenode or synirc or quakenet, i don't need to be on a 4th server

domn posted:

please freenode or synirc or quakenet, i don't need to be on a 4th server

dude.. man.. you err yeah get it rizon is like almost rhizzone so its like the thrash ideology we eat up every day

i'll hop on irc just as soon as we secure our usenet group and get our network of towers with giant reflecting mirrors up and running
fully immersive rhizzone VR experience please

herbsaint posted:

fully immersive rhizzone VR experience please

What's the channel again