Since our inception in 1985, we’ve pursued two ambitious goals: working for social change and running a successful business.

It’s always been a tall order, but we’ve excelled at both goals through a clear and sustained focus, a steady and disciplined operation, and by being adept and agile when the situation demanded it. We always work hard to provide excellent phones and service, and we also work hard—and yes, fight—for progressive social change. We strive to make it easy for progressive individuals to make a difference, and we raise millions of dollars for nonprofit groups that do the same. Our social change work has always been the heart of our enterprise.

CREDO Mobile. More Than A Network. A Movement.

sound like a pretty good bunch of dudes
yeah also i'm a liberal so this sounds cool

*texts my mates*
Yeah, I commend them for trying to do something good for the world. Running a successful business is pretty hard, too. Having a good work ethic is highly revolutionary.
well some of those charities are good i guess. consumer decisions will not lead to the eradication of any of our problems but i dont see anything horribly wrong with this especially relative to other injustices. thats my take on this
The way I see it, we have two choices. We can sit around here and whisper sweet nothings into our own assholes, trying to synthesize the brutal mechanistic inhumanity of Communism with ersatz Oriental mysticism, or we can make a real change by voting with our ballots and our dollars, building progressive networks and saying "No!" to right wing bigotry.
As long as funding is going to the AMerican Constitution Society for Law and Policy I am all about this. Defending the constitution from those who would pervert and destroy it should be a top priority for America in these times of trial and tribulation

bonclay posted:
The way I see it, we have two choices. We can sit around here and whisper sweet nothings into our own assholes, trying to synthesize the brutal mechanistic inhumanity of Communism with ersatz Oriental mysticism, or we can make a real change by voting with our ballots and our dollars, building progressive networks and saying "No!" to right wing bigotry.

ron paul

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
well some of those charities are good i guess. consumer decisions will not lead to the eradication of any of our problems but i dont see anything horribly wrong with this especially relative to other injustices. thats my take on this

but the advertising campaign is really silly lol

bonclay posted:

Ok looks like I don't need to troll in this thread, you already got it covered. *flies away*

bonclay posted:

i choose the third way. the total subversion of late capitalism achieved only through guydykery

bonclay posted:

class struggle in theory is a real thing sorry

Seriously tho can we get a pool going on whether this guy is for real? This is even funnier than the mali thread.

Groulxsmith posted:
i choose the third way. the total subversion of late capitalism achieved only through guydykery

s..same.

Groulxsmith posted:

bonclay posted:

this is one of those posts that becomes twice as funny after glancing at your avatar

Buy our phones and for every text you send, we will donate $0.001 to the National Association for the Eradication of the Gender Binary
*CREDO Mobile service only available in New York City, Oregon, Austin Texas, California

Buy our phones and for every text you send, we will donate $0.001 to the National Association for the Eradication of the Gender Binary

when you sign up for a gfuck phone, you have 216 gender options to choose from, and you can select up to 20.

Keep Austin Wired
Hello, Charlene Kelly here, local business owner and LGBTQIA cat activist. Is your cat making too much noise all the time? Is your cat constantly stomping around driving you crazy? Is your cat clawing at your furniture, enraged by the cat hormone treatments you administer it on a daily basis? Think there’s no answer? You’re so stupid! There is! Kittyn Mittens. Finally, there is an elegant, comfortable mitten for cats of all sexes and gender orientations..

Is your cat asexual? Is your cat mtf, ftm, or in-between? That doesn’t matter! Cause Kittyn Mittens are anti-CISprivilege! Kittyn Mittens! You’ll be nonromantically smitten!
For every dollar you spend on KittynMittens Van Jones will kiss the bonneted head of a genderfuck baby

Imagine this man kissing through a baby's first inkling of downy scalp hair. Donate to liberal today.
mods change my name to genderfuck baby
mods change my identity/kink status to genderfuck baby
change my gender to pissdaddy
how is genderfuck baby formed ? just some meme for yall

daddy im fucking a coloured
same
glt why link a reddit meme

Edited by Merzbow ()

hey ever wonder if the reason nobody even bothers trying to meet with our progressive ideals is because were all so god damn implacable?
the typical internet males of socioeconomics

hth

Edited by LandBeluga ()