mezcal and splenda
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it's my birthday today so i'm going to drink some bourbon tonight
[account deactivated]
nothing. i'm fasting
happy birthday, iwc.
thank you, as a present can you irradiate a cat or something for me today?
i just spent 3 hours trying to drive out (probably kill) a coon and its babies that have nested in the attic and possibly the walls. momma coon won this round after we tore up a bunch of insulation and part of the awning of the house.

i'm now drinking a dry gin martini out of a tumbler with a cocktail onion and an olive on a plastic fork
you really shouldn't treat your african-american tenets that way, hitler...
there was someone in front of me in traffic who bought their volkswagen in a town called coon river according to their license plate frame. liberalism.
[account deactivated]
'get your cotton pickin hands off that'

stegosaurus posted:
'get your cotton pickin hands off that'

yeah i say that.

stegosaurus posted:
there was someone in front of me in traffic who bought their volkswagen in a town called coon river according to their license plate frame. liberalism.

The name "Coon Rapids" comes from "Coon Creek Rapids", a turbulent part of the Upper Mississippi River near the mouth of Coon Creek. The name of the city came under some controversy in January 2006. Although it was named after the raccoons that were often found in the former rapids of Coon Creek, City Councilman Joe Sidoti believed that the name had a racist connotation, as the word "coon" was used to demean African-Americans in the South during the Civil Rights Movement. A proposed name change suggested by the Councilman sparked an uproar among local citizens, and the proposal was dropped.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
thank you, as a present can you irradiate a cat or something for me today?

maybe. you won't know till you open the box.

Laphroaig with tiny amount of Coke. 'S better than water, gives it a tiny bit of nice sweetness, and it literally kills people who like Scotch to watch you do it. I've only been attacked once.

*edit* I'm a friend of them to so at least in theory I can fly there and get a tiny bit for my plot of land. At which point I will make international headlines. "Yeah, he had it coming". Maybe I can get a holiday named after me, like Guy Fawkes. If I'm really clever I'll get Coke Pepsi to sponsor me.

Edited by Peztopiary ()

i grew into a love for reasoning, logic, science and truth: this is why I am here today to tell you to vote Ron Paul 2012.

Goethestein posted:

Same here.

water, with ice.
got invited to a seder and had some manischewitz which was p. good. i guess somebody didnt show up cause there was an extra glass which i drank. did not go over well, probably won't be invited back.
Lots more bourbon with these german girls and id been reading wages of destruction all day and tried to not mention the war and failed repeatedly
here's my Embarrassed By Wages of Destruction story:

I was staying at my gfs place and there was this charity alleycat early the next morning so I didn't have time to go home and change, I just went straight there. in my backpack I had my bike lock, a composition notebook and Wages of Destruction. at one of the stops on the alleycat you have to buy a small turkey and find the alleycat organizer outside the store and give him the turkey you bought (this was cranksgiving by the way, fuck you). so I roll up to him, take off my backback, open it up all the way to get the turkey all the way out, and out tumbles the turkey, and a book with gigantic swastikas and muscular aryans swinging rifles and hammers everywhere. I clicked the heels of my sneakers, did a quick heil hitler, and pedaled off to the next stop.
whats an alleycat and whats cranksgiving
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleycat_races cranksgiving is an alleycat where you buy food at each stop and the last stop is the food bank. its liberalism of the 17th type I think
[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:
here's my Embarrassed By Wages of Destruction story:

I was staying at my gfs place and there was this charity alleycat early the next morning so I didn't have time to go home and change, I just went straight there. in my backpack I had my bike lock, a composition notebook and Wages of Destruction. at one of the stops on the alleycat you have to buy a small turkey and find the alleycat organizer outside the store and give him the turkey you bought (this was cranksgiving by the way, fuck you). so I roll up to him, take off my backback, open it up all the way to get the turkey all the way out, and out tumbles the turkey, and a book with gigantic swastikas and muscular aryans swinging rifles and hammers everywhere. I clicked the heels of my sneakers, did a quick heil hitler, and pedaled off to the next stop.

wagesofembarrassment.tumblr.org, let's get this shit off the ground

muscular ayrans swinging rifles? go on...
its pretty cool how they gave wages of destruction that horrible cover. do you think tooze allowed it as an Epic TRoll
i drink only the hipsterest of beers
indonesian beer is pretty shitty actually.

newt posted:
indonesian beer is pretty shitty actually.

what are indonesian attitudes towards alcohol like

alcohol is tolerated but if you go in a grocery store. all the alcohol is stocked on the bottom shelf way in the back near shit like tomato sauce and it's all in small cans at 4% alcohol. no bars, nothing. At laest not in sumatra where I live. But Bali is different cause it's all hindu and jakarta of course
is it common to drink socially, do you get offered alcohol as (i'm assuming) a westerner?
im never offered alcohol and if people in my town knew i drank alcohol I would be run out cause I live under sharia law here

but i still have a bottle of rum i swig every now and then
hows the shari'a
[account deactivated]
Gwynt y Ddraig - Black Dragon (7.2% Cider)

deadken posted:
josephs brau hofbrau bock. 7%. not bad

there is a certain type of american who will not drink a beer without a german name i think. its brewed in san jose lol

lmao that some of the worst beer on the planet.