[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
was superabound originally named flubland drussevelt or something during the original LF dayz
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i remember flubland had beef with impper and deadken and that he was one of the few regulars who still posted when LF had FYAD mods. both of which made me think he was superabound when i started posting over here.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

yup http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/11962/?page=12#post-264602
also good prescience daddyh.

lol

tpaine posted:

he had the avatar that was a drawn smiling fish with like a saw or a key for a mouth. not sure what it was from but i can remember reading many bad posts to its right before i got him on ignore

wow. i hope superabound comes back and kicks your ass for that.

[account deactivated]
i thought superabound was also named superabound on the LF forums and had the blurry homer avatar
you are correct
IAmA 31yo sex offender, convicted at 20 for the rape of an underage girl on her testimony contrary to the physical evidence presented to the court, and spent 9.5 years in prison. AMA... (self.IAmA)

I maintain my innocence. The girl was 13 years old. When I met her through a friend of a friend, she went by a different name, and said she was 16. She sold blow jobs for $5 and I had paid for her services twice before. The third time, she tried to have sex with me ( I was supposed to leave for Paris Island 2 days later) and in the process of refusing her advances called her names...

On the day of my hale and farewell (a military custom/ party) one week after my 20th birthday, I was scheduled to be shipped off to USMC Base Camp Paris Island. There was a party held in my honor. There was beer and food and friends. In the late afternoon I went down the street from the party to check out the dirt bikes that were riding there. I asked if I could ride and the owner let me. I wrecked landing hands first scraping my hands, knee and shoulder. I hi-tailed it out of there because I didn't know these people and I just wrecked their bike... I wasn't looking for any trouble. On my way back to the party, I hear my name called from across the street. I see 'Tiffany' so I wave her over to come over. She does, and we walk behind the house. I unbutton my pants, and sit down. Well, instead of leaning over to give me head, she drops trow and sits on my lap and grabs my member trying to direct it into her. I push her off of me and tell her that I don't have a condom and I haven't been fucking you and I don't know where that pussy's been. She says don't worry I'm a virgin, and persists. Oh no you're not gonna trick me up, you dirty bitch (ie, get pregnant before I ship off to the Corps and then I have to pay child support for the next 18 years). She starts apologizing and asking me if she can make it up to me, and then gives me a blow job like usual. When she's done and starts getting dressed she notices that some of my blood got on her, and she says what am I gonna tell my mom. I say that's not my problem tell her you got into a fight or something. We split ways, I go back to my party she goes wherever.

tpaine posted:

wasn't superabound the guy who was defending david duke

i would rather have people post and argue about david duke than have no one here except an echo chamber and occasional funny youtubes, but

[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

tpaine posted:

wasn't superabound the guy who was defending david duke

i would rather have people post and argue about david duke than have no one here except an echo chamber and occasional funny youtubes, but

rhizzone has always been a place for vigorous debate, whether it's the efficacy of McRib logistics or whether 3D printing is consistently Marxist