star trek sucks

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
"yeah baby i just LOVE LA confidential too, come to my place and let's discuss the rich literary history of this city"

katy perry's california gurlz is the best poem about LA

star trek sucks? admiral adama and his little ewoks say NO.

Goethestein posted:

Tsargon posted:

Goethestein posted:
its cool to fart out marxist crap about how employment is wrong and its quite another to be a burden on the parents who should have aborted you

the anxiety of fatherhood is hitting the goat pretty hard looks like

my babys going to be a girl so as long as she doesnt get fat shell never worry about being a worthless parasite

your baby is going to die bc your wife is getting a c-section and thus prioritizing mild convenience over safety

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
star trek sucks

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

Tsargon posted:

Goethestein posted:
its cool to fart out marxist crap about how employment is wrong and its quite another to be a burden on the parents who should have aborted you

my babys going to be a girl so as long as she doesnt get fat shell never worry about being a worthless parasite

your baby is going to die bc your wife is getting a c-section and thus prioritizing mild convenience over safety

pretty messed up thing to say man

getfiscal posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

Tsargon posted:

Goethestein posted:

pretty messed up thing to say man

fucked up but true.

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

Tsargon posted:

Goethestein posted:

A woman has a right to choose, Cycloneman, and we should not judge her for what she does with her own body. Maybe I'm just a better feminist than you but I respecte that

yeah that's a bit inappropriate, you need some more socialization skills methinks
when my baby comes out i will name it after u cyclone teen. whats your first name, im guessing its effeminate anyway
literally cyclone. his parents named him cyclone, and then when they realised what they had done they had to homeschool him
cyclone is kind of a cool name though. im betting his name is lauren, leslie, kim, or jackie
this post has nine downvotes on reddit atm (posts become invisible at five downvotes lol)

The only possible way that George Zimmerman is innocent is if until this point he lied to make himself sound worse. Here is what we know for a fact happened: George Zimmerman followed an innocent person for no good reason with no authority to do so, got out of his car clearly agitated after a 911 responder told him not to, confronted Martin and shot him dead. Even if everything he says is true, that he was attacked and beaten, he would still be at fault for initiating the entire problem and is guilty of harassment and negligent homicide. That is at best

Goethestein posted:
when my baby comes out i will name it after u cyclone teen. whats your first name, im guessing its effeminate anyway

his first name is gay

Gaylord.

Cycloneboy posted:

lookin down on a woman's choice and rooting for a girl's death in the same post

positively feudalistic

Goethestein posted:
A woman has a right to choose, Cycloneman, and we should not judge her for what she does with her own body. Maybe I'm just a better feminist than you but I respecte that

yeah, she also has the right to shoot herself, durr.

rights-based ethics are morally vacuous.

Goethestein posted:

effie.

of course a human being has the right to kill itself, why wouldnt it
maybe rights aren't the end all be all of morality???
"rights" dont really figure much into the notion of suicide anyway....
"well, legally speaking, i can cheat on my spouse, so..."
suicide should not only be respected but actively encouraged imo
there was some funny shit in this thread but i forgot what it was. damn

Cycloneboy posted:
maybe rights aren't the end all be all of morality???

morality isnt real

Goethestein posted:
morality isnt real

virtue is.

beauty is
[account deactivated]
laugh track

Goethestein posted:

Tsargon posted:

Goethestein posted:

can you explain this logic because i don't get it

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

Tsargon posted:

Goethestein posted:

hot women dont sponge off their parents

Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

Tsargon posted:

Goethestein posted:

hot women dont sponge off their parents

lmao, uhhhh you're in for a rude awakening

hot women sponge from boyfriends. after a given age of course
looks like someone hasn't been watching jersey shore
goatstein's sexy fœtus

deadken posted:
suicide should not only be respected but actively encouraged imo

agreed 10,000%

Crow posted:
Well ifyou dont laugh then think. Think damn you. dont they teach you that in the home car garage university.

cycloneboy i hereby demand that you ask your mother to incorporate heideggers "was heißt denken?" into your curriculum immediately

[account deactivated]
thank you for your support in this matter tpaine