[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
I love peeps, it's the only thing I missed about easter this year

when I was little there was this guy who lived on my street who was a special ed teacher, and he was a little weird. but on easter he dressed up like a giant easter bunny and hopped around my backyard hiding eggs. my brother and I were freaking out and then my parents yelled as us to get away from the window, and went outside to yell at him

see ms like a nice guy.

[account deactivated]

Cuckold Couple Seeking Experienced Bull - mw4m - 27 (boston)

Date: 2012-04-07, 9:08PM EDT
Reply to: wt2hw-2946214403@pers.craigslist.org

Newbie cuckold couple curious about the lifestyle - we've had three somes before but curious of having an alpha dom come in and provide the 'bull' status. About us, bf is a "wimp" hung 4 inches asian male a little on the heavier side ex sportsman gf fit asian girl smart, stunning legs.

We're looking for a bull that will teach us and be a bull. Please be fit (muscular/bodybuilder is a plus) hung - obviously if you're a bull you're packing heat. and know how to be assertive and an alpha male. We dont do drugs (bf smokes 420 time to time) but are young professionals and expect to be respected in that manor. Std and Hiv free and tested together recently. If you're much older then us please be advised we might not be interested - however feel free if you think you fit what we're looking for.

discipline posted:
he had the idea of buying like 5 gallons of ice cream so all the neighborhood kids could have a food fight in my driveway, with ice cream, like in peter pan. my parents were a little pissed/freaked out

Merzbow posted:

discipline posted:
he had the idea of buying like 5 gallons of ice cream so all the neighborhood kids could have a food fight in my driveway, with ice cream, like in peter pan. my parents were a little pissed/freaked out

i fucking love cone-ing and every other thing that guy does to drive-thrus

[account deactivated]
does anyone want to help me eat all hthis leftover easter candy

tpaine posted:
they're professionals but they confuse manner and manor? i smell a rape trap, boston bulls. keep your guards up and your chins high!

naw they're feudal barons

at one time jews were to be admired for taking on the world and revolutionizing morality in order to survive, but now that there's israel and jews are white people they're just as weak as christians. it was appropriate that passover this year was conducted with some reform liberal screed about stopping oppression and racism and peace on earth with "converts" and christian vsitors who think jews are so precious. in fifty years jews will have been vanquished by the pitiful christians they created just like the romans.
that was my passover it was dumb and now everybody has an orange on the seder plate cause some rabbi said something about women or something and now liberals have to show how progressive their 5000 years old religion is

babyhueypnewton posted:

ultimately, the true religion, that will prevail above all others, will be kopimism, babyhueypnewton.

babyhueypnewton posted:
at one time jews were to be admired for taking on the world and revolutionizing morality in order to survive, but now that there's israel and jews are white people they're just as weak as christians. it was appropriate that passover this year was conducted with some reform liberal screed about stopping oppression and racism and peace on earth with "converts" and christian vsitors who think jews are so precious. in fifty years jews will have been vanquished by the pitiful christians they created just like the romans.

my tears are falling like waterfalls

ty for adjewdicating the value of the jews bhpn. really know where to stand now
jew not lest ye be jewed
antisemitism: ftw?

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

dont even challenge me on japanese writings. i will PWN you

fape posted:

fape posted:

______________________________________________,bitch.

its really funny how many people here, and also at badgame, actually have studied japanese at some point. its really pathetic
f

stegosaurus posted:
its really funny how many people here, and also at badgame, actually have studied japanese at some point. its really pathetic

i wonder how many people here, if they were really being honest, thought about teaching engilsh in japan for the opportunities it would provide to both their career and personal lives

i lived in japan for a year as a six year old but ive never studied japanese. still might explain a lot,.
i have never thought about teaching english in japan

stegosaurus posted:

i used Google Translate for that.

You know a language Hm pathetic *wips rapier around swiftly* *rev paine crosses self* Rev Tpaine: Jésus Christy
[account deactivated]

eternal_virtue posted:
http://i.ur.com/e1tAk.jpg

this actually works but w/ britain and america

Impper posted:
i have never thought about teaching english in japan

as a student at the University of Caucasians Lost among Asians, I mjhvchfm cmjhv yellow tide td,jghg,..fdvhv tentacle rape

lol

congratulations you've found yet another john christy pseudonym
Христос васкрсе!
hey newt good to see ya, hope all's well. fuck easter.

shermanstick posted:

zybourne's clock