hello lurkers! i know you have accounts now, or at least many of you do, because i made them for you. you can post now, it's ok. we love posts. look at tpaine, he posts constantly, and half of them don't make even a sort of drunk sense*.

welcome to our terrible place!

(* - i love all tpaine posts.)
Hi, glad to be here: thanks for taking a chance on me.
case in point: i even like some keven posts despite the fact that hes a revolting liberal comedian who refuses to admit that the dprk is the greatest country on earth led by best leader to currently live, kim jong-un

aerdil posted:

case in point: i even like some keven posts despite the fact that hes a revolting liberal comedian who refuses to admit that the dprk is the greatest country on earth led by best leader to currently live, kim jong-un

i think you mean kim il-sung, comrade

That's just like this forum: talk talk talk about revolution all day but throw a fit when you meet someone who's actually revolting.
welcome keven
hi
welcome lurkers
A lot of lurkers have been PMing me confidentially to tell me that I speak for them. At this point, unless I note otherwise, my opinions are typically representative of a supermajority of the userbase. I'm not bragging, just making a veiled threat.

i made this for you, lurkers. don't be u-boats now, ya hear?
not sure where to put this but i post at least once a month and no one has included me in their crew. not in a single crew image . whos in charge of this? why hasnt this been corrected? what kind of example are we setting?

just something to ponder
you were in tpaines sig recently you doofus

swampman posted:

A lot of lurkers have been PMing me confidentially to tell me that I speak for them. At this point, unless I note otherwise, my opinions are typically representative of a supermajority of the userbase. I'm not bragging, just making a veiled threat.

can confirm. since i lurk in the deep recesses i cant physically upvote, so i hold thumbs up as i watch swampman post. i thumbs down when i see tpaine but thats only because i think he's a botnet.

[account deactivated]
hello everyone. i'll probably figure out an avatar someday. probably.

that's all i have to say i guess.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I lurked for 3 years--8 if you count WDDP and old LF--because I thought you shouldn't post if you don't have something interesting to say. Now I shitpost all the time and not only have I not been banned, but I've gained access to the secret PDF forum, secret menu items at the 'Zzone cafe, and excellent discounts at participating retailers. Never let your lack of personality be an impediment to post post posting.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

cool, we have belphegor, peelzebub, shoggoth, assgoblin, hitler...and people think this website is milquetoast

If I had known how many other people had edgelord usernames I might have reconsidered lol. Mods plz change my name to 'BobRoss'

[account deactivated]
Lurkers - you'll look back at these days as the best of your lives. All I can say is that you get what you put into this experience. If you read most posts in most threads then you'll be ahead of the game. Let's have some fun.
join me as my neophyte and i will show you the dark materialism

Belphegor posted:

tpaine posted:

cool, we have belphegor, peelzebub, shoggoth, assgoblin, hitler...and people think this website is milquetoast

If I had known how many other people had edgelord usernames I might have reconsidered lol. Mods plz change my name to 'BobRoss'

change it to Ross the Boss instead

i am lurker and was somehow made moderator.
i read all the posts, as in i sound out the words in my head. im still working out what revolutionary hoxhism is, and also how to sound it out in my head.
maybe one of these lurkers can finally get us a decent mali thread. only been waiting 5+ years for such a thing...
great to see so many lurkers posting in this thread
poster online, lurker irl
I lurk and I'm proud. Also, I'm currently working on a short essay explaining imperialism and our role in it to the laymen using Sopranos pictures/quotes. When it's finished I could post a thread. I'd also be interested in a general liberation theology thread discussion as I am not well verse in its ideas, but find them intriguing. Anyway that's my post for the year.

welcome lurkers. stick around. we will poison you with irony and poz you with fail aids
that one's good, cars.

nope hte bluish one was better.

nah whuite on light gray's not legible.

ok well at least that legible, but it needs more color

ah back to light cyan that's "not bad"
starskys bored
when i came here i was an absolute scrub, now look at me!

*sits in dark corner with dunce cap*
i liked the first one the best too but people need to be able to read aerdil's posts at a glance or we'll never grow the brand.
anything's better than that combination of pissed off kanye surrounded by piss, it was really unnerving
[account deactivated]
if you dont want to read gustavo gutierrez's book "a theology of liberation" you can read my shitty book report
http://www.rhizzone.net/article/2013/01/28/god-exists/

parabolart posted:

anything's better than that combination of pissed off kanye surrounded by piss, it was really unnerving

the controversy continues

parabolart posted:

i liked it, but can understand the need to retire it out of respect. get well soon yeezy