IWC posted:
the most shocking and provocative literary idea these days would revolve around a traditional nuclear family with conservative values and sound morals overcoming adversity through faith and family

u heard a jonathan franzen? check 'im out mate

oh that makes a lot more sense
are you that man who wrote a book about kobe bryant
I read that when I was waiting for a man to put a rear glass panel in my old car at the bugatti dealership
yes i am that man. what did u think >_<
it was fun, i had fun reading it
AWESOME!!!!

animedad posted:

IWC posted:
the most shocking and provocative literary idea these days would revolve around a traditional nuclear family with conservative values and sound morals overcoming adversity through faith and family

conservative values, not watery NPR liberal ethics

tetradugennifer..

impper okc'ed my girlfriend who follows your tumbler. small worlds are the worst possible worlds
yea man hahahaha, you guys are kind of the shit. hang out on friday. i can try to get some lames from my job to come along with too w. my bud
damn i can't find this book on the kindle and i only by books if i don't have to leave my chair to start reading them instantly now
yea i dont think its on kindle unless you get like the swedish version bro

Impper posted:
yea man hahahaha, you guys are kind of the shit. hang out on friday. i can try to get some lames from my job to come along with too w. my bud

sounds good brough, i had some lady mail me amphetamines for the occasion

o cool man. hell ya, haha, i gots stuff too but idk what yall like
Can i cum??
yea. cum on down!! hahahaha. my new place said i can move in at any time so like, maybe i can just 'move' you in for a month it'll just be a dude in a empty ass place. hell yah

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

animedad posted:

IWC posted:

conservative values, not watery NPR liberal ethics

in america those things are the same, iono

http://flightaware.com/ do you guys know about this site
you can basically be an NSA analyst and track when your shipments are coming by matching airports and times up
do you guys really meet each other irl. guess i should get with the times and meet some internet weirdos, embracing the inherent awkwar-ah wtf y'all
Hahaha, damn, I just read a little further in and this has become my favorite book of all time. The funniest, most brilliant 5 pages of utter nonsense I've ever read, without even a bit of hyperbole. It makes me weep for my inability as a writer... I seriously read this pages like 10 times already now

animedad posted:
do you guys really meet each other irl. guess i should get with the times and meet some internet weirdos, embracing the inherent awkwar-ah wtf y'all

in toronto, we have weekly rhizzone pub nights at the hard rock cafe at yonge and dundas.

Ur more than welcome to come out animedad. Make it weirder haha
i don't think there is anyone else from the rhizzone in australia

kinch posted:
impper okc'ed my girlfriend who follows your tumbler.

ugh what a sentence

ugh what a post
I'm actually close with Dorkasaurus Rex irl

Groulxsmith posted:

same except i live in a cave with all of lowtax's ex-wives

kinch posted:
ugh what a post

well durr dude, thats a given, their mah poasts

Groulxsmith posted:

tell me how many cameras and other appliances he's thrown into the hudson river

We've killed many pitchers at midtown watering holes and the debates can get pretty spirited. Yes he's a liberal but a fiery, passionate one at that, and I respect the hell out of his conviction
i live in arizona y'all.

Groulxsmith posted:

SLIT HIS FUCKING THROAT

[account deactivated]
lol
brb gonna write some goldsmith/dorkasaurus slash
gay liberal jews in new york..... nobodys done that yet right
[account deactivated]
somebody meet me in san francisco already goddammit i am really weird and awkward and pale in real life, you will have stories to tell, you will assuredly have the social capital to mock me online afterwards, buy me a fucking drink
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

aerdil posted:
somebody meet me in san francisco already goddammit i am really weird and awkward and pale in real life, you will have stories to tell, you will assuredly have the social capital to mock me online afterwards, buy me a fucking drink

Zegermans, the San Fran Cis-co Freak! :-[P

yo tpeh, were both floridians lets get together and play final fantasy while we skype with tom also naked

[account deactivated]
impper-san did you ever make any dollars off of writing those things what you wrote