[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
goodbye
fuck you tpaine, the only reason people argue with you is because you are fully capable of making smart and funny posts but you insist on derailing threads with really tired schtick that you know full well isn't going to go over because of the thousand times its already happened. chill the fuck out and stop being a stubborn old arse.

roseweird posted:

yeah i wonder why the niche internet forum where the angry drunk derails every other thread doesn't make big strides advancing revolutionary causes

most of us are angry drunks but we still manage not to end up like tpaine lol

"what is the best way to an efficient forum"

tpaine posted:

toyotathon posted:

and yet

if you have any suggestions please let me know

are there any forums where there aren't total simps making up all of the user base?

please...someone help me. i need to communicate with apes who aren't total crap.

GBS

I'm just glad I can safely write open ended questions again, without tpaine responding "yes" to them
I'm leaving, forever this time, as of this post
As of this post, I am leaving forever, and I don't care. Goodbye.
I really mean it, this post is my last post and I will never post again and I don't care. Forever.
Just want to make sure everyone is aware that I am making my definitely final post (this one.)
haha oh my god you guys look at this dog

anyways im never making any posts ever again bye
i want to read tpaines book even though i constantly - his bad posts and he hates my username
tpaine...

chill out my man
Tsundere paine
tPaine taught me that my posting is garbage, and it is out of fear for him that I spare the forum so many more terrible posts. I regret almost every time I ignore his wisdom.

Farewell, old master.
tpaine i suggest doing as i have and finding other outlets for your belligerence rather than take it out on the good people of the rhizzone
The good people of the rhiZone

Edited by parabolart ()

Y

Edited by parabolart ()

parabolart posted:

E: not snitching

tpaine posted:

y'all are like the people who feed their cats vegan diets, except that your cats' health is the possibility of communism ever succeeding, and their vegan diet is your own inconsequential, laughable existence

The Vanguard knows only the way of life engineered many moons ago by comrade Ronald Reagan, and now comrade Donald Trump. But you will never find these leaders in their documents, only Stalin and Mao and Lenin. the Vanguard embraces the now and takes over more blocks of the devastated city near the prison. the Vanguard is filling its meeting spaces with, well, one type of follower. the Vanguard doesnt need to convince you, the Vanguard is doing its best in the struggle. the Vanguard's leaders are making the winning arguments. the Vanguard is there to show the devastated city the way, with its miserable and sick population that are probably too stupid to join the Vanguard. the Vanguard celebrates only its own judgment and far away victories that discerning types can pop the champaign for. the Vanguard has asked all toxic persons to leave, so that the Vanguard may encourage more serious people to join comrade Trump in his fight for the devastated city.

close thread imo
the Vanguard will now close this thread to keep the task of serious work moving along smoothly while the gettings good, during comrade Trump's presidency.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Year Zero doesn't end until like the 20th though

Meursault posted:

Year Zero doesn't end until like the 20th though

jfc finally, thought i was going to have to post this one myself

animedad posted:

tpaine posted:
y'all are like the people who feed their cats vegan diets, except that your cats' health is the possibility of communism ever succeeding, and their vegan diet is your own inconsequential, laughable existence

The Vanguard knows only the way of life engineered many moons ago by comrade Ronald Reagan, and now comrade Donald Trump. But you will never find these leaders in their documents, only Stalin and Mao and Lenin. the Vanguard embraces the now and takes over more blocks of the devastated city near the prison. the Vanguard is filling its meeting spaces with, well, one type of follower. the Vanguard doesnt need to convince you, the Vanguard is doing its best in the struggle. the Vanguard's leaders are making the winning arguments. the Vanguard is there to show the devastated city the way, with its miserable and sick population that are probably too stupid to join the Vanguard. the Vanguard celebrates only its own judgment and far away victories that discerning types can pop the champaign for. the Vanguard has asked all toxic persons to leave, so that the Vanguard may encourage more serious people to join comrade Trump in his fight for the devastated city.

I don't get it

Belphegor posted:

I don't get it

an elder poster has returned to keep us honest in this, the dark year AD 2018